All reviews las colinas the irving convention center room was clean within miles recommend this hotel exercise room yogurt great place to stay nice property four seasons first floor would stay here again free shuttle business trip front desk staff shuttle service complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Overall experience was wonderful. I would highly recommend the hotel. We stayed at this hotel for 6 nights, I felt very comfortable, the housekeeping department was great. For smokers, they have a very nice patio, it's located to where it will not affect nonsmokers. The bright side breakfast is the most.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6258GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are pleased to see you had an enjoyable stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I always stay here when visiting DFW. I like the location and hotel is nice and quiet. The room was nice and clean and everything worked fine. No problems with TV channels whatsoever. I enjoyed the breakfast also.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank rv7794
LQ6258GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Slightly overpriced but acceptable place for the money. I have done worse and I have done much better. I'm not mad at anyone and would probably stay again if I could not find a better deal. I feel the place was $ 20 over priced but I have done worse. I rent rooms 20-30 times per year and prefer value over frilly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6258GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all feedback and hope to have you back again sometime soon!

Management Team

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This hotel was recommended to us by family. We were only staying for one night to attend a party. We were very satisfied with our stay at this hotel. Room was very clean! Staff very friendly. Breakfast was ordinary, but was good. Location was perfect for our stay and we will stay again if in this area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are happy to see you had an enjoyable stay with us and hope to have you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful I stayed Saturday and Sunday and the morning worker is amazing and beyond helpful. They have a wonderful shuttle service and their rooms are always kept clean and updated their cards dis activates easily but none the less amazing hotel and I’ll be sure to come back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
LQ6258GM, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to see that you had an enjoyable experience with us and hope to have you back again soon.

Bailey