Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
US$ 130
US$ 81
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

US$ 107
US$ 93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 110/night.

US$ 104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 101
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 93
US$ 157
US$ 125
US$ 131
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

US$ 196
US$ 155
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

US$ 481
US$ 443
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,548 results
All reviewsmokara spaselect guestlas colinaslake carolynbeautiful hotelchocolate covered strawberriescorner suiteturn down serviceself parkingroom servicebreakfast buffetbusiness meetingfitness centergreat roombed was very comfortablefour seasonsdfw airport
Reviewed 8 December 2012

If you're in Irving, look no further. Their standard ('deluxe') room is a very decent size, by joining Select Guest you immediately benefit from complimentary water, free wifi, garment pressing etc, normally things you expect to pay for in a hotel of this nature.

The Italian restaurant is outstanding, great food, well priced and a terrific wine list.

All round good experience, which leaves me thinking I should try a few other Omni Hotels on my travels.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you enjoyed all the aspects of your stay at the Omni Mandalay Hotel and do hope that you will try other Omni Hotels & Resorts on your future travels!

Reviewed 29 November 2012

The hotel isn't new and some of the rooms could really use some work. (Some coworkers ended up in rooms with murphy beds that could also be used as meeting rooms. The decor and layout was really off-putting and they ended up switching rooms.) But the value was pretty good. It's close to the airport, so you can get in and out. But I would only stay there if I had business in the area. The staff provided GREAT service. Join the Omni Select Guest rogram in order to get free internet. The faster check-in, free breakfast beverage and a free pressing are also great perks. While the hotel may not be among my favorites, I've been at a number better Omni Hotels and their Select Guest program is one of my favorite. Hopefully they'll update this one to the standards of others.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and for your loyalty to Omni Hotels & Resorts and our Select Guest Program. We are sorry to hear that our rooms and decor did not quite live up to your expectations but are very glad that our staff provided such great service.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

We stayed here because we were attending a highly-anticipated event at the nearby convention center for our anniversary.

Keep in mind, I got a really good deal on this place so I am considering value a top priority. No, this is not luxurious nor is it new or modern. I actually thought the service at the check-in area was just OK as well.

What really impressed me was how they treated us for our anniversary. We were upgraded to a suite with a view of the canal and a large-sized balcony. Additionally, the Omni provides small perks such as shoe polishing, pressing your pants, etc. They even spoiled us with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! Finally, we were provided efficient transportation to and from the convention center with hardly any wait time.

There is really no reason to complain when the service and treatment is like this. I guess I came in with low expectations and was wowed. I look forward to booking more stays with Omni, particularly at the Omni in downtown Dallas.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

We're so glad you had such an enjoyable anniversary experience and that you took the time to share it! We always love to hear when we've made our guests feel "spoiled" and hope we get the chance to spoil you again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I stayed here for business for 2 weeks.

1) Decor and everything in the room looks old and outdated
2) Staff was friendly
3) Breakfast room-service (in terms of quality of food) was just average
4) Loved free newspaper delivery in the morning
5) Cleaning service was outstanding
6) Laundry service was over-priced
7) Bar in the first floor lobby is not good for watching sports. TVs are located in odd positions. I ended up walking 3 blocks down to the Italian Cafe place (with a bar) to watch NFL games
8) Great dry-cleaning place across the street from the hotel
9) Free parking

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review as we always appreciate receiving guest feedback. We take pride in providing a superior level of service and cleanliness so we are happy to hear that both of these areas received high marks with you. We're sorry that some other aspects of your stay and the decor fell a little short. We do hope you will consider us again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

This was my second time lodging at the Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas. Like before, the purpose was business and the requirement for lodging was to be close to my meeting site, walkable, and above average TripAdvisor ratings. The Omni Mandalay met all these requirements.

Early check in of 1pm was available and my room was spotless clean with a lovely personalized welcome note. And after 20 minutes or so, a lovely unexpected treat of sweets was delivered, compliments of hotel management that must read TripAdvisor reviews, since in the note, there was an apology for the problems I encountered in the onsite restaurant (Trevi's) years earlier.

Mornings and evenings were spent walking along the canal and as before I sensed no safety issues. There are Bose speakers placed along the hotel section of the walkway and the musical exotic sounds of bells, gongs and flutes, was ideal for the stroll. Breakfast was included in my rate, so although my previous experience with the restaurant years earlier was totally unacceptable, this time around I found the selections to be plentiful, scrumptiously delicious, with attentive staff and very friendly/humble breakfast chef.

Would I return? Yes. Will I dine at the hotel? Absolutely!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Thank you so much for giving us a second try and for taking the time to submit this review after your stay. We do take all feedback from our guests very seriously so we are glad we were able to correct previous issues and make your dining experience so much more enjoyable this time around. We look forward to providing another spectacular stay on your next trip to the Dallas area!