Candlewood Suites Dallas, Las Colinas
US$ 504
US$ 466
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenone bedroom suitebasic suitefree washers and dryersan extended staycomfortable bedsmoking roomhome away from homedfw airportnext morninglaundrycupboardpantrykitchenettedishwasherinternetac
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We had 2 nights here before flying out of the USA at the end of our holiday so wanted to be near the airport. We checked in late at night and found the night staff to be helpfull and got to our room pretty efficiently. The rooms themselves were a great size and very clean and had everything we needed. The hotel was undergoing a renovation which they were very apologetic about but apart from one of the lifts being used for this and some plastic laying about it didn't have any impact on us. The free laundry facilities were excellent as was the 'pantry' to be basic food as there is nothing within walking distance of the hotel if you need something to eat. We requested a late check out and staff went out of their way to accomodate us which was very helpfull. The only issue I had is I had booked here as when I had searched it came up as having a shuttle which I assumed was to the airport but it is only for limited times and within a 5mile radius of the hotel. Not a huge issue as a cab ride was quite inexpensive.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I have been at this hotel for the last 100 days and for the most part the staff are kind and courteous. There is a bit of a training issue - some staff dont know better and I have had my billing messed up a few times. I truly believe a great organization is made great by the examples of their leaders. The General Manager of this hotel is rude, arrogant and full of his own self importance. His name is Dondi Santoya and he runs a loose ship. Training and staff prpearation is up to him and clearly he lacks in this area. Hotel is run down but is bieng renovated. Sometimes people get noisy in their rooms but management is unwilling to handle it effectively. The caliber of staff is low and it starts at their General Manager. The hotel is going through a major revamp. Hope it will resolve the dirty carpet issue and plain all round run down feel. Hope they revamp their management too. I wont stay at this hotel again. Check your billing if you are a long term guest.

Room Tip: Do not choose one on the lower floors - peopel moving above you will drive you nuts. Some people moving above me - resulted in the sprinkler being dislodged from my ceiling
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Fay397
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here for one night. We just loved the location! Very pretty area and nice and quiet. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Room and halls were very clean. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mur018
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Be very careful using a debit card as charge collateral because you might just find that you have a large debit 5 days aftrer check out...unauthorized!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Monte G
Reviewed 22 June 2011

This was my first stay at Candlewood at Las Colinas. The staff were very friendly and always helpful. The mini mart they have in their gym is a boon to the business travelers. The rooms were pretty clean and i will definitely come back next time for sure.

Good job guys !!