See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2016

The rooms were horribly small and the bed super hard. We could hear everything that was going on outside and above us. Apparently the person above us had a serious case of the dropsies. Every time I would fall asleep something would slam and I would be wide awake. I woke up the next morning still tired and my back killing me. The bathroom, though cute, was totally inefficient. The shower was so small that when I tried to shave my legs, I busted my head on the faucet and was not very pleased. Overall a horrible experience and I will never stay at this hotel again. The only thing good I can say is the price was good but I have stayed at other places that were the same price with better beds and less noise.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meghann M
Reviewed 2 May 2016

I stayed one night only and paid $49.50 for tuesday night..Clean room everything worked in room-136 downstairs..No carpet in room..New ac/heat unit..Parking near the door..No drug people or drunks at the present time..Ice machine in lobby with a microwave worked ok..Fast food within walking distance..Dodge dealer next door...Outside parking ok for trucks pulling small trailers..

Room Tip: Good location..Cheap motel..Clean inside and out..Paid $49.50 for a tuesday night.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

I have to say, this motel 6 is very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Not a bad motel. Very friendly as well. Don't snub this location. You will be pleased with price and cleanliness. It is conveniently located to local eateries and town shops. I needed a break from driving and decided to take a chance. It was worth it.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I just really don't know where to start. I can tell Motel6 is trying but they have not really succeeded at all in the category. First, let me say the employee's need to stay off their cell phone and pay attention to the front counter. The grounds were dirty, cigarette butts, dog poop etc..etc. The rooms were ok but very, very tight!! Looks as though they took a King room and made it into 2 doubles. One bed was literally touching the AC unit. Anyway, what got me the most was the water pressure and the lack of quality towels within the room. Just not up to par and as you can tell with my reviews I will not lie to anyone nor will I hide anything. It's our money that we spend and we deserve "Quality" accommodations.

Room Tip: Book at your own risk!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank BigRob28
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Dirty , black mold in bathroom, asked for money back after we checked in and was refused. .will never recommend this to my worst enemy. We have stayed in other Motel 6 locations but this was the worst. No more Motel 6's as long as I live!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business