See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

I have to say, this motel 6 is very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Not a bad motel. Very friendly as well. Don't snub this location. You will be pleased with price and cleanliness. It is conveniently located to local eateries and town shops. I needed a break from driving and decided to take a chance. It was worth it.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I just really don't know where to start. I can tell Motel6 is trying but they have not really succeeded at all in the category. First, let me say the employee's need to stay off their cell phone and pay attention to the front counter. The grounds were dirty, cigarette butts, dog poop etc..etc. The rooms were ok but very, very tight!! Looks as though they took a King room and made it into 2 doubles. One bed was literally touching the AC unit. Anyway, what got me the most was the water pressure and the lack of quality towels within the room. Just not up to par and as you can tell with my reviews I will not lie to anyone nor will I hide anything. It's our money that we spend and we deserve "Quality" accommodations.

Room tip: Book at your own risk!!
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank BigRob28
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Dirty , black mold in bathroom, asked for money back after we checked in and was refused. .will never recommend this to my worst enemy. We have stayed in other Motel 6 locations but this was the worst. No more Motel 6's as long as I live!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kw7519024
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Two week stay and they were pleasant and kind. Short on towels and cleaning staff, but they work at improving the place. Whenever there is problem, they try to address it. It amazes me how many people trash out their surrounding expecting others to clean up after them!

Room tip: Updated the rooms w/ nice walkin showers & quiet ACs that work well. Have 2 vending & 2 ice machines. They need a new microwave oven.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank cam983
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

Perfect place to spend a night or two if you don't need all the frills. Clean, quiet, ac works, and recently renovated. Staff is very friendly and there's food and drinks close by. Don't know what else to say, if you are on a budget and need a room in Huntsville this place can't be beat.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShaRealty