US$ 133
US$ 116
HIExpress.com
US$ 110
US$ 95
Super 8 by Wyndham Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 79
US$ 107
US$ 84
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Quality Suites(Huntsville)
US$ 55
Agoda.com
Bethy Creek Resort(Huntsville)
US$ 124
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Dirty , black mold in bathroom, asked for money back after we checked in and was refused. .will never recommend this to my worst enemy. We have stayed in other Motel 6 locations but this was the worst. No more Motel 6's as long as I live!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank kw7519024
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Two week stay and they were pleasant and kind. Short on towels and cleaning staff, but they work at improving the place. Whenever there is problem, they try to address it. It amazes me how many people trash out their surrounding expecting others to clean up after them!

Room Tip: Updated the rooms w/ nice walkin showers & quiet ACs that work well. Have 2 vending & 2 ice machines. They need a new microwave oven.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank cam983
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

Perfect place to spend a night or two if you don't need all the frills. Clean, quiet, ac works, and recently renovated. Staff is very friendly and there's food and drinks close by. Don't know what else to say, if you are on a budget and need a room in Huntsville this place can't be beat.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShaRealty
Reviewed 2 April 2015

I forgot to attach the audio to my first email.

I have stayed in your hotel in my hometown several times a year for the last 2-3 years. My stay today has been completely unacceptable.

1. When I made the reservation I requested a non-smoking room.
2. When I checked in the front desk clerk called housekeeping to ensure that the room she was assigning me to was non-smoking.
3. When I got to the room it was NOT a non-smoking room and it smelled awful.
4. I stepped outside and saw the housekeeper. I told her what had happened. She said, "It's not a non-smoking room but it doesn't stink." Yes, it did. And I am allergic.
5. I went to the office and was told that they cannot guarantee preferences. I checked in early in the afternoon. The hotel was far from full and I had made it clear that I was happy to wait for housekeeping to get a room ready.

Realizing that I was stuck with the ash tray room I went about my day. When I got back to the room around 6:30 I realized that the people in room 105 next door were really loud. After about an hour I called the front desk. Around 9:30 I used my phone to record the sounds coming through the wall from the other room (recording attached). I took the recording to the front desk. The receptionist said the noise was ridiculous but she had called the room several times an no one answered. I told her that I was going to call the police.
6. While waiting for the police to arrive the people in 107 started being loud. I hit the palm of my hand on the wall twice and instead of getting quiet, they got louder
7. I tried calling the front desk several more times and got no answer.

Between unbelievable levels of noise in the rooms on BOTH sides of me and the fact that the stench in my room was making my throat burn I decided to leave and find another place to spend the night.

I am moving here next month and I will need to stay in a hotel 4-6 weeks as my new home is prepared. I had planned to stay in your hotel but that plan changed tonight. I spent nearly $50 on a room that isn't fit to be slept in.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Bridget M
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

Absolutely the worst place I've ever paid to stay at. Rooms were way too small to be considered doubles, bathroom had no shower, room smelled terribly, and the water pressure was so strong in the sink that it sprayed water all over the floor, counter, and mirror when you barely turned it on. Also had to pay for Internet service that was as slow as my old dialup connection.

• Stayed: March 2015