“Home Away from Home!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Humble
Kitchener, ON
“Home Away from Home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

I stayed at this property with my eight year old earlier this month. The staff was really friendly, especially the General Manager. I think her name was Visha. She helped us find a great local restaurant for lunch. The suite we stayed in was lovely. I loved the square pillows. The bed was more comfortable than other chains I've stayed with. My son was excited to sleep on the pull out couch. Breakfast was amazing with so many choices. I did not have my laptop with me but I was able to use the complimentary business center. My son loved the pool. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone who will be in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Cynthia S
Visha_8, General Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this review, 17 May 2012
Thanks for the wonderful review of our hotel! We are happy to hear that you and your son had an exceptional stay while in the Humble area and enjoyed the amenities we have to offer! I remember helping you with restaurant choices..it's so hard with so many great choices in the area! We are glad you chose our hotel and hope to see you again next year!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Longmont, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

When I first got to my room and saw it was right next to the elevator and then looked out the window and saw US59 right there, I was worried about how noisy it was going to be. I was staying for 10 days and would be working and therefore sleeping some odd hours. I am a very light sleeper and I was never woken by highway or hallway noise at anytime of day. I had my dont disturb sign out all the time and I was never bothered by the staff. I had no problems with the staff. Everyone was helpful and seemed to know their job well. There was plenty of parking. The breakfast was ok. There were enough choices. Everyday was the same. I guess if you are staying only a day or two, you wouldnt notice. The room was clean and the towels and pillows were good. No complaints about this hotel stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Keith J
Thanks for taking the time and reviewing Comfort Suites Humble. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.. Also, we want to thank you for acknowledging that our rooms are clean and quiet! We really pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our property and always make sure our guests are happy with their rooms. Furthermore, I will pass along your kind words regarding the staff to them. We appreciate you and your comments and hope to see you again soon!
ck10309
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

This is my 2nd stay here at Comfort Suites Humble/Kingwood area and it's a great, easy place. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable beds. Easy drive to mall, tons of places to eat, movie theatre. I have stayed both times because my daughter plays softball close by and at the last minute we decided to stay near by vs homing home.

Room Tip: Kings have a pull out sofa sleeper, works great for kids. This stay we have 2 queen beds and equally...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank ck10309
Visha_8, General Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Thank you for reviewing Comfort Suites Humble. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and returned for a second stay. We try our best to maintain a clean and comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests in order for them to keep coming back. We are continuously trying to make our hotel better for our guests. As you mentioned, the hotel is located in a great area with numerous restaurants, shopping malls, movie theatres and is right off of Highway 59 so that guests are well accommodated. We are happy to have accommodated you and your family during your visit to the area. See you again soon!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel this weekend for a family reunion, I was impressed. The hotel is very clean and the staff is amazing. The front desk girl that checked us in named Brenda was very friendly and knowledgable. Really they all were, but she stood out. If I have a complaint, I am the first to voice it, but I have none.... I definitely think the place is worth staying at.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Richard D
Visha_8, General Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this review, 21 April 2012
Thank you for the review and kind words acknowledging our staff and Brenda. Brenda is a new asset to our hotel and we adore her! I will pass along your kind words to her...we hope to see you again soon....Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites for your stay.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

13 days over 3 weeks caring for family.... and just a wonderful place!
We spend many nights in Comfort Suites road-travelling ....and this is property is a winner ......if you are in Kingwood/Humble area ....you will enjoy the friendly staff and well-done breakfast buffet.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank rllbol
Thank you so much for the generous review! We strive for excellence at this hotel. We try to excel in customer service, brand standards, quality, cleanliness and the most amenites for our guests. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Comfort Suites in Humble as we are also the recipient of Choice Hotels International 2011 and 2012 Gold Award. Thanks again for the kind words and hope to see you soon!