Being that I work for a boutique hotel in Houston myself, small items such as toothpaste or pepto bismol should be complimentary. At least at my hotel they are. The Houstonian? $2.00! Not only that, but the front desk agent didn't seem willing to credit my bill as a one time courtesy. Outside of that, the hotel was wonderful. Concierge was very attentive as was the rest of the staff. My wife and I celebrated our first year anniversary last night, and would certainly return there again, but as a precaution, you will pay for simple toiletries that should be free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Houston’s historic gems, this property is known for its grace, comfort and unparalleled guest experience. Located in the heart of Houston, The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star, 18-acre retreat that defines authentic Texas luxury. The floor-to-ceiling wooded views envelop guests in a natural environment while offering the modern amenities and luxuries of home. Local areas of interest such as Downtown Houston, Memorial Park and The Galleria are just minutes away, offering guests the opportunity to escape into the city – not from it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Houstonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Hotel Houston
- Houstonian Resort Houston