1,743 results
All reviews koi pond gold bar energy corridor select guest west side covered parking nice hotel mini bar breakfast buffet business trip lobby area enjoyed my stay self parking fitness center atrium wedding katy
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The room smelled bad. The air conditioner was directed in a strange way. The room needed a good remodel. Just felt old. The lobby is pretty. The water features are very nice. The staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
HOUMGR, Public Relations Manager at Omni Houston Hotel Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SweetC1965,
Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm sorry to hear your had some issues with your accommodations and hope we were able to help while you were with us. I'll be sure to pass along the great experience to our staff and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The room itself was comfortable and well appointed and the bed was amazing. The bathroom was a bit small and the shower had a water leak but it did not affect water pressure. Wifi never worked in the room and I could only get a connection in the lobby.

Dear raysS8387QR,
Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and and appreciate the feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The hotel is very clean and the service was also really good. On this trip I was not available to enjoy the amenities that the hotel has to offer. But I do appreciate that every time I visit the hotel continues to demonstrate the same excellence. I enjoyed my stay and will return again.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
HOUMGR, Public Relations Manager at Omni Houston Hotel Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear dbarber2018,
Thank you for getting in touch about your stay! I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back when you have a bit more time to enjoy all of our wonderful amenities!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Booked 9/14-9/16 as I was due to arrive early morning on 9/15. Informed the hotel twice on 9/14, was told not to worry. Upon arrival, find out I was marked as a no show and no room available. Available room around 2pm. I show up at 2 am after long day at work. Go all the way up to room to find keys were not programmed.

Dear Ibbi S.,
Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication that occurred with your stay and I hope we were able to enjoy the time you spent with us. I will pass along the feedback to the team and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Had a great stay. No issues except when booking. Called main booking # on website. Was told no rooms were abailable at the price stated (below $60) and was wuickly offered the +$1000 suite. Said no and hung up. Wemt back on website and booked it through online form at the first stated rate. Called the actual hotel to confirm it went through. Again, stay was excellent

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear ayppub,
Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm happy to hear that your got a great rate on your stay and encourage you to always book at OmniHotels.com for our best available rates! We'll look forward to welcoming you back!