1,726 results
All reviewskoi pondgold barenergy corridorselect guestwest sidecovered parkingnice hotelmini barbreakfast buffetbusiness triplobby areaenjoyed my stayself parkingfitness centeratriumweddingkaty
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We stayed there two nights with our 1 year old. When we booked we made sure to ask for a crib for our son. We also reminded them when we checked in (around 4:45pm). However it took two phone calls and a visit to the reception desk before we finally had it deliver to our room around 9:00pm.
Other than that little inconvenience, we liked this hotel and would probably recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ClaireM3401
OmniHOUManager, Public Relations Manager at Omni Houston Hotel Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hi Claire, Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience and I'm thrilled to hear that you did indeed get your crib. We really appreciate the feedback as that is how we get better and we'll look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Hotel has all the best qualities at a great rate! The beds were super comfy and the hotel had a relaxing feeling when you enter! The best part was that it’s very quiet and when in your room, you don’t hear any guest noise from hallways!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jose S

Hi Jose, Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. We really appreciate the kind feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This location needs to update the rooms. The showerhead rust on the faucet and the sink was extremely small. The toilet leaked every single time you flushed it and the furniture inside my room has stains all over it. So disgusting that we would not sit in it

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm so sorry to hear we missed the mark during your stay. We truly appreciate the feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to get it right upon your return.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've been staying at the Omni westside for a couple years now and I keep returning. I travel solo with 2 dogs. safety is my 1st concern, and the happiness of my dogs is 2nd. this hotel offers that. plus, i'm always comfortable and they let me check in early since I like to beat that Houston rush hour traffic. this location is wonderful, I drive to the museums, the galleria, and to any type of restaurant I choose.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa K. E
OmniHOUManager, Public Relations Manager at Omni Houston Hotel Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hi Lisa, Thank you for getting in touch about your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that you have had such consistent positive experiences with us and we'll look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed at the Omni Hotel at West Side in Houston for my birthday weekend. The room was perfect, the interior decorations were beautiful. I love the layout of the lobby and the location just off the freeway. This hotel is definitely worth the money. Thank you for the great stay!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Y706XIjessicad

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed yourself and had such a great experience. We hope to welcome you back for your next celebration!