1,782 results
All reviews koi pond gold bar energy corridor express check west side covered parking nice hotel breakfast buffet business trip lobby area enjoyed my stay fitness center self parking wedding atrium katy harvey
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Hotel has all the best qualities at a great rate! The beds were super comfy and the hotel had a relaxing feeling when you enter! The best part was that it’s very quiet and when in your room, you don’t hear any guest noise from hallways!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jose S
OmniHOUManager, Public Relations Manager at Omni Houston Hotel Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hi Jose, Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. We really appreciate the kind feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This location needs to update the rooms. The showerhead rust on the faucet and the sink was extremely small. The toilet leaked every single time you flushed it and the furniture inside my room has stains all over it. So disgusting that we would not sit in it

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm so sorry to hear we missed the mark during your stay. We truly appreciate the feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to get it right upon your return.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've been staying at the Omni westside for a couple years now and I keep returning. I travel solo with 2 dogs. safety is my 1st concern, and the happiness of my dogs is 2nd. this hotel offers that. plus, i'm always comfortable and they let me check in early since I like to beat that Houston rush hour traffic. this location is wonderful, I drive to the museums, the galleria, and to any type of restaurant I choose.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa K. E
OmniHOUManager, Public Relations Manager at Omni Houston Hotel Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hi Lisa, Thank you for getting in touch about your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that you have had such consistent positive experiences with us and we'll look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed at the Omni Hotel at West Side in Houston for my birthday weekend. The room was perfect, the interior decorations were beautiful. I love the layout of the lobby and the location just off the freeway. This hotel is definitely worth the money. Thank you for the great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Y706XIjessicad

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed yourself and had such a great experience. We hope to welcome you back for your next celebration!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed over the Christmas period for 6 nights. The hotel is not the best in the Omni chain being let down by the appearance of the lobby which I was under the impression was back to normal after the terrible ordeal of the hurricane. It is barren with a scattering of furniture which looks odd. The rooms which of course are more important are very good and comfortable, not the largest but adequate. Location is very good as is parking. We had room service a couple of times which was excellent. I would stay here again and would recommend.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. We appreciate the feedback and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and your time with us overall. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back!