1,743 results
All reviews koi pond gold bar energy corridor select guest west side covered parking nice hotel mini bar breakfast buffet business trip lobby area enjoyed my stay self parking fitness center atrium wedding katy
Reviewed 29 January 2018

This location needs to update the rooms. The showerhead rust on the faucet and the sink was extremely small. The toilet leaked every single time you flushed it and the furniture inside my room has stains all over it. So disgusting that we would not sit in it

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniHOUManager, Public Relations Manager at Omni Houston Hotel Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm so sorry to hear we missed the mark during your stay. We truly appreciate the feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to get it right upon your return.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've been staying at the Omni westside for a couple years now and I keep returning. I travel solo with 2 dogs. safety is my 1st concern, and the happiness of my dogs is 2nd. this hotel offers that. plus, i'm always comfortable and they let me check in early since I like to beat that Houston rush hour traffic. this location is wonderful, I drive to the museums, the galleria, and to any type of restaurant I choose.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa K. E
OmniHOUManager, Public Relations Manager at Omni Houston Hotel Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hi Lisa, Thank you for getting in touch about your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that you have had such consistent positive experiences with us and we'll look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed at the Omni Hotel at West Side in Houston for my birthday weekend. The room was perfect, the interior decorations were beautiful. I love the layout of the lobby and the location just off the freeway. This hotel is definitely worth the money. Thank you for the great stay!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Y706XIjessicad

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed yourself and had such a great experience. We hope to welcome you back for your next celebration!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed over the Christmas period for 6 nights. The hotel is not the best in the Omni chain being let down by the appearance of the lobby which I was under the impression was back to normal after the terrible ordeal of the hurricane. It is barren with a scattering of furniture which looks odd. The rooms which of course are more important are very good and comfortable, not the largest but adequate. Location is very good as is parking. We had room service a couple of times which was excellent. I would stay here again and would recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for getting in touch about your stay. We appreciate the feedback and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and your time with us overall. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We stayed for a week for a business trip. The hotel had been damaged in the floods so the bar and the fitness facilities were out of action which was disappointing. There was a temporary bar and a shuttle to a local gym though but it just wasn't the same.

The staff were helpful but my room KEY kept failing and needed resetting. A bit of a pain ashen you are on the 5th floor and the lift is so slow.

Otherwise the rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was excellent the days I took it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Hi Christy, Thank you for getting in touch about your recent stay. We really appreciate the feedback and your patience while we recover. I'm also so sorry to hear about the issue with your key. I hope we were able to get that resolved during your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!