See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2016

This place has really gone downhill in short time. Stayed for four nights and only received housekeeping once. Even after complaining they did it one day and not the next. Upon arrival I noticed a couple of nasty looking pieces of pizza in the corner of the third floor hallway. When I left four days later it was still there.

Room Tip: choose another place
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurel F
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Houston West- Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear Laurel,
Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

The staff was very friendly and the room was clean. My apt ac went out and wouldn't be fixed for a few days and this hotel did the trick. I like the new modern look they have with the table and bench cushions.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the office.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Nasty as heck. I was greated by roaches at the front of my room. I didn't stay a full night afraid of bedbugs or any other thing that could be caught from the nasty room. When I seen a officer on duty there I kind of got a chill I mean why is he even needed?
The only thing I was greatful for was the fact the lady allowed me to get my money back

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I booked the hotel because of it's location. On arrival the check-in took a long time, but the staff fine. The room itself seems clean, but I had my doubts. The hotel was nothing special. There were no food places nearby so your own transport is essential.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Stayed 3 nights. Nice place reasonably quiet. By I10 and 6 and full almost every night. We travel with a cat and asked for no housekeeping during our stay which was no problem. Interesting room decor. Clean. Nice people. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple