See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The staff was very friendly and the room was clean. My apt ac went out and wouldn't be fixed for a few days and this hotel did the trick. I like the new modern look they have with the table and bench cushions.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the office.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Nasty as heck. I was greated by roaches at the front of my room. I didn't stay a full night afraid of bedbugs or any other thing that could be caught from the nasty room. When I seen a officer on duty there I kind of got a chill I mean why is he even needed?
The only thing I was greatful for was the fact the lady allowed me to get my money back

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I booked the hotel because of it's location. On arrival the check-in took a long time, but the staff fine. The room itself seems clean, but I had my doubts. The hotel was nothing special. There were no food places nearby so your own transport is essential.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Stayed 3 nights. Nice place reasonably quiet. By I10 and 6 and full almost every night. We travel with a cat and asked for no housekeeping during our stay which was no problem. Interesting room decor. Clean. Nice people. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2016

7 College students in town for Passion2016 denied rooms at the "good" Motel 6 that had been booked 4 month ago. Moved to this "filthy" Motel 6 because they except 18 yr olds. Bad area. Bedding stained. Bathrooms disgusting. Would never shower in it. Cockroaches. Charged us more than original booking.
Need I say more! One more work: REFUND!
Passion 2016 amazing: Motel 6 not so much...

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends