Motel 6 Houston West- Energy Corridor
Ranked #429 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Nasty as heck. I was greated by roaches at the front of my room. I didn't stay a full night afraid of bedbugs or any other thing that could be caught from the nasty room. When I seen a officer on duty there I kind of got a chill I mean why is he even needed?
The only thing I was greatful for was the fact the lady allowed me to get my money back

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I booked the hotel because of it's location. On arrival the check-in took a long time, but the staff fine. The room itself seems clean, but I had my doubts. The hotel was nothing special. There were no food places nearby so your own transport is essential.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Stayed 3 nights. Nice place reasonably quiet. By I10 and 6 and full almost every night. We travel with a cat and asked for no housekeeping during our stay which was no problem. Interesting room decor. Clean. Nice people. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2016

7 College students in town for Passion2016 denied rooms at the "good" Motel 6 that had been booked 4 month ago. Moved to this "filthy" Motel 6 because they except 18 yr olds. Bad area. Bedding stained. Bathrooms disgusting. Would never shower in it. Cockroaches. Charged us more than original booking.
Need I say more! One more work: REFUND!
Passion 2016 amazing: Motel 6 not so much...

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

All the other hotels were booked and i have been staying at motel 6 across the country so i chose this one. Sheriff at the front walking the perimeter, the first room had no trash cans and roaches everywhere, the front desk ladt nicely changed rooms (while roaches werw crawling on the counter) The next room had semen stains, pubic hairs, deodersnt crumbles and dirt in the bed. I had to change the sheets and clean the room myself. I slept 2 hours then left. This place is disgusting, take my advice and sleep at a rest stop!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nurse Z
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Houston West- Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.