See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I booked the hotel because of it's location. On arrival the check-in took a long time, but the staff fine. The room itself seems clean, but I had my doubts. The hotel was nothing special. There were no food places nearby so your own transport is essential.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Stayed 3 nights. Nice place reasonably quiet. By I10 and 6 and full almost every night. We travel with a cat and asked for no housekeeping during our stay which was no problem. Interesting room decor. Clean. Nice people. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2016

7 College students in town for Passion2016 denied rooms at the "good" Motel 6 that had been booked 4 month ago. Moved to this "filthy" Motel 6 because they except 18 yr olds. Bad area. Bedding stained. Bathrooms disgusting. Would never shower in it. Cockroaches. Charged us more than original booking.
Need I say more! One more work: REFUND!
Passion 2016 amazing: Motel 6 not so much...

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

All the other hotels were booked and i have been staying at motel 6 across the country so i chose this one. Sheriff at the front walking the perimeter, the first room had no trash cans and roaches everywhere, the front desk ladt nicely changed rooms (while roaches werw crawling on the counter) The next room had semen stains, pubic hairs, deodersnt crumbles and dirt in the bed. I had to change the sheets and clean the room myself. I slept 2 hours then left. This place is disgusting, take my advice and sleep at a rest stop!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nurse Z
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Houston West- Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Absolutely the worst service ever!!! I go to the office to get a room for the night. Soon as I walk in I'm greeted by front desk clerk and asked to sit it'll be a short wait. I was puzzled because there were no other customers but needless to say I waited 10 minutes before I received service. I got a room for 1 night 2 adults $85.00!!?? Way more than than cost I see advertised but at this point I was just ready to relax. I go to the room to see no microwave,refrigerator you know just the amenities I'm accustomed to at the rate I paid. To make matters worst I'm awakened to sound of the fire alarm going off. My fiancé gets up no fire but this went on over 10 minutes. Finally, they turn the alarm off and we lay back down. Then at 10am someone knocks at the door I asked who it was because I wasn't expecting anyone. The person never responded by the time I looked out the window I see a female walking away so I assumed she had the wrong room. So my fiancé and I figured we'd have some fun before checking out. Well why we're in the act someone comes to our door with the door key trying to enter our room which we had the latch on but I could see the lady and she could see us so I yelled, We are in here!! This is the same lady that knocked earlier. It turned out this lady worked there so I get up to what the problem is and why would she just bust in our room since checkout isn't until noon. I talked to this lady and she was not apologetic at all saying she is just doing her job. I called the front office after she left all they did was apologize for her actions. The service I received was horrible and this location just damaged the reputation of Motel 6. I will never get a room at Motel 6 again and I will blog my experience with all my followers.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Houston West- Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.