Days Inn Houston
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Baron Inn(Houston)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice breakfast arearoom was cleancontinental breakfastyogurtwould stay here againreceptionist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I accidentally booked a room here in July, as I thought it was the Days Inn on North Fwy., a few miles away. I asked the hotel to allow me to transfer my "pre-paid" reservation the day before my stay to the other Days Inn, they said no. I asked to get a refund, as I had no plans to stay there, they said no. I asked if I could get a differed night for the money that I had paid, they said no. Basically, I ended up paying for 2 rooms at 2 different Days Inn for the same night. As I have no idea about how the hotel stacks up on service & cleanliness, stealing my money puts them in a low-rate category. This type of business practice is what makes seedy hotels look even more suspicious.

Mark

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
daysinnhoustontexas, Webmaster at Days Inn Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Days Inn Houston during your visit to our area.
We notice your review and regret the experience however unlikely it may be.
It is serious and shall investigate about it.
The front office staff has been given intensive training to ensure that this does not happen again.
You shall never have such an experience, however unlikely it may be next time.
Please do visit us again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnhoustontexas, Webmaster at Days Inn Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Reviewed 23 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnhoustontexas, Webmaster at Days Inn Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Reviewed 11 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnhoustontexas, Webmaster at Days Inn Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017