2 people are viewing this hotel
$355
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
$326
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$355
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Travelocity$355
FindHotel$327
ZenHotels.com$363
3,085 results
All reviews bagel shop einstein bagels spindletop restaurant shula's steakhouse lobby bar guest services nice hotel heart of downtown valet parking room service convention center business trip valet service minute maid park enjoyed my stay conference atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2022

Wonderful as usual. Great service and clean room! Check in was great. We were on the 16th floor with a decent view of downtown Houston. Had a couple of drinks at the lobby bar also with great service.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Allison Kapinus, Marketing at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you so much for the feedback, we are happy to have you.

Reviewed 8 August 2022

My fiance' and I recently stayed a night for a special occasion. The check in was fast and easy, the hotel was very nice, the room was spacious and clean. Our stay was quiet, elevators worked, pool was clean, drinks at the bar were great, and valet was quick and efficient.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much, this is what we love to hear! Come back anytime!

Reviewed 4 August 2022

This is a great example of how employees should handle great customer service. I was texted before my stay to see if I needed any help.

While I was there, the staff was incredibly patient and extremely thorough telling you about all the services of the hotel.

The hotel room was nice. Very modern. My only complaint would be the lack of lighting. But I am one that likes to open up enough lights to feel like it is comparable to daylight. Not a big deal. This was more of a resting place for me while I toured Houston.

The location is right downtown near parks and restaurants. It is about 2 blocks away from a Houston Police Department building so it felt really safe for a single traveler like myself.

Shula's (the steak restaurant) does look more like a hotel diner than a steakhouse, but the steak and food were delicious.

The rooftop pool is also nice - albeit a little too cool for me to stay in for too long. This seems like a destination popular with families.

Bottled water was complimentary, as was the standard coffee and tea in the room. My room had a cute little coffee bar section.

I'll stay here again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: July 2022

WOW! Thank you so much! This is wonderful to hear! We're so glad you had a great experience and we hope to serve you again next time.

Reviewed 4 August 2022

The aircon in the room roared loudly all night; a goodnight's sleep is something that one doesn't get.
The breakfast buffet wasn't labelled; vegetarian options weren't clear and allergens weren't highlighted.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with both engineering and our food and beverage team to correct. Can you let us know what room you were in?

Reviewed 27 July 2022

I used to stay here often on business and love this hotel’s quietness, cleanliness and accessibility. But a lot has seen to changed. The portion of downtown was almost too quiet although it was nice to have a Benihana and pizza shop next door. Be prepared to drive to the main attractions and parks in area. $45 valet parking which is absurd but given the times not unexpected. The staff was very courteous and responsive to our room service requests as well as housekeeping. The hotel was very quiet so we were able to take advantage of the pool area. One thing that I certainly missed was the restaurant on top floor that would do around-the-clock rotations and offer tremendous views. Apparently they closed this during pandemic along with Steakhouse on bottom floor.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello, thank you for your feedback. Shula's Steak House is currently open however, yes we did have to close Spindletop. We are hoping to open it back up soon. Hope to see you then!