Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 106
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 106
  • Restaurant
US$ 89
US$ 86
US$ 140
US$ 111
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 138
  • Restaurant
US$ 256
US$ 236
  • Pool
All reviewsmethodist hospitalmedical centerthe concierge loungerice universityfannin streetmedical facilitiesshuttle servicemedical reasonslight railfree shuttlehermann parkmed centerwithin a mile radiusmuseum districtvalet parkingself parkper day
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We ended up staying here for a couple nights before we could check into the new Marquis hotel. The rooms were decent but nothing special. The pool was closed - very disappointing when you have kids. The restaurant hours for dinner were limited (closed early), the lounge food was okay (kids are allowed), the buffet breakfast was very good (service was great). There is nothing much around this hotel except for medical/hospitals. The reason we chose it was because it is fairly close to the zoo and the museums. Probably wouldn't stay here again, but it would be a fantastic location if anyone needed the medical facilities surrounding it. Free wifi for Marriott members; pay parking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We checked in here a few days back for my mother's first visit to MD Anderson. Kayla and Jamie at the front desk went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and well taken care of in our new 'home away from home'. A big thank you to the staff here!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I must say that my excellent rating is due to the service I receive at the concierge lounge dinner! Evelyn Vergara and Judith Cuellar welcome me every evening and work so hard to provide great customer service! The food is much better than most Marriott's I've stayed at- it's fresh, great quality, tons of vegetables, and a chicken and beef option. Every day is something different- I've been staying here for two weeks and I've never had the same meal twice- huge thanks to Felipe, the chef for preparing these great meals. I wish breakfast was this good- it's the same every day, so I'm pretty unimpressed by this as even Residence Inn's switch it up. I did have a package issue (my package was misplaced) with the front desk with no apology even given, so my high rating is due to the wonderful faces I see in the concierge lounge for dinner.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Very good lunch and buffet selections. John T (chef), is always very friendly and a great cook. Nice place to have business lunch or meet friends. Offers Blue Bell ice cream bar and great dessert bar.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Big thank you to Jaqueline who organised my upgrade to Executive Suite Lounge and all the very friendly/attentive staff who looked after me all week. Furthermore it’s a great location for walking to Rice Village, which has some superb bars and restaurants

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jacqueline P, Front Office Manager at Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Good evening Johnnie P

I'm glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay while you were visiting us at your home away from home! It's always my pleasure to assist in whatever way I can to provide the most enjoyable and memorable experience while visiting us. Please feel free to reach out to me when you are planning to return in the future, so I can create an awesome experience for your next stay!