Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Modern B&B(Houston)
1,683 results
All reviewsfront deskshuttle servicemedical centerclose to downtownbreakfast buffet isexcellent customer serviceself parkinghome away from homemuseum districtgalleria areafree shuttleconciergezarakirbyfreewayvaletappointment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2012

For the past 5 months I've stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hotel River Oaks at least 3 to 4 nights a week. The service at this hotel is impeccable and very friendly. They want to make sure that you are very happy as a guest and are willing to go the extra mile. The accomodations are very comfortable, spacious and roomy. I would recommend this hotel hands down when visiting Houston.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2012

Hello Robert W,
Thank you for your review! Your remarks about the hospitality you recieve routinely has been shared with our team members. Hearing great guest feedback puts a smile on our faces and it is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your loyalty and thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send our way. We will see you soon!
Take Care,

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Stay here frequently always friendly. Mandy and are great. They location is great and the PC reception is great free food and drinks. Staff is always friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for business travelers.

• Stayed: August 2012

Hello Craig2676,
Thank you for your gracious comments about your experience at the Crowne Plaza! We appreciate your loyalty and I am happy to hear that you stay with us frequently for your business travels. The reception is just one of the fabulous amenities available for our priority club members and I am glad to hear that you take take advantage of it. We hope to see you soon!
Safe Travels,

Reviewed 14 August 2012

My 1st time to stay here at this location. Johnnie Coleman and staff gave outstanding service. The hotel lobby was very clean and decor was lovely. My room was clean and spacious....very pleased with my stay.

Room Tip: i stayed on 2nd floor...very clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mab_loves2travel

Hello mab_lovetotravel,
I am thrilled to hear that you were happy with our hotel, staff & services. We appreciate you choosing the Crowne plaza and we are happy to hear that this was your first but not your last! Thank you for writing such a nice review and we look forward to seeing you again.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed 14 August 2012

The Crowne Plaza River Oaks was very welcoming. When I arrived the staff greeted me with big smiles. I was there for a benefit fundraiser for scholarships and Jon Coleman was very instrumental in helping with this function.

The hotel is located close to downtown, the Galleria and plenty of restaurants. I would definitely recommend you staying here if and when you visit the Houston area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank blaquefox43

Hello blaquefox43,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you choosing the Crowne Plaza for your banquet needs. We have a great team that will make sure all of your needs are met and I can tell from your review that you left completely satisfied. I hope that you had great success with your fundraiser! I will pass on your gracious comments to Jon. We hope to see you soon!
Take Care,

Reviewed 13 August 2012

I stay at the Crown Plaza River Oaks frequently and I am always greeted by friendly and professional staff. Mandy and other staff members always remember my name, even after a few weeks of not having been there. I enjoy the warm atmosphere and how everyone there make one feel like family or an old friend. I also like the location which is extremely practical and convenient. While the Hotel restaurant and bar serve excellent food and drinks, there are lots of great options in the vicinity.
I will stay there on future trips.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas M
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Hello Thomas M,
Wow!! Thank you so much for your gracious comments regarding our hotel, staff & services! We're so happy to hear that we have won you over with our incredible service. Our team is always happy to hear from satisfied guests and it is our pleasure to serve you. I am glad you dine in our restaurant & bar. We have some great food & beverage selections as well as free popcorn! We appreciate your loyalty and we hope to see you soon. Have a great day!
Best Regards,