All reviews double tree front desk room service full kitchen self parking great customer service the executive lounge early check home away from home business trip josh pinky honors valet renovation kitchenette garage
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Awful parking and very rude parking attendants. If you use valet, you may be saved, but if you use self parking, you may as well leave the car parked there after checking and either walk or use alternate transportation to go anywhere in the evening.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 11 December 2017

This is the first time in a long time that I stayed at a Hilton hotel and didn’t have to change rooms due to unbearable noise. Despite my direct expectation at the front regarding my preferred room selection, Shawna was extremely professional, understanding and respectful. Because of Shaawna and Jerome the valet parking and shuttle driver, I plan to stay at this hotel again. Jerome provided excellent shuttle services. I recommend this hotel without hesitation. My room was amazing, very spacious and GREAT view with a balcony.

Room tip: Suites are great
Trip type: Travelled solo
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Hi Mary S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent stay with us at DoubleTree Houston Galleria. We're proud to read your feedback on our team's performance, respectful demeanor, and appreciate your recommendations to our future guests. We look forward to your next visit and meeting all your expectations once again.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This is a great hotel for business people. It's centrally located and you can do a bit of shopping - where it is within walking distance. Traffic around the area can be quite hectic during peak hours - so it's best to check with the concierge before planning your travel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hi riyadhd2016,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us in uptown Houston. We're glad you enjoyed our central location and were able to get out and explore the local dining, shopping, and entertainment. We look forward to your return and meeting all your expectations once again.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I stay here for work every week and would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Houston who appreciates excellent service and spacious rooms. Many thanks to Sarah for always making sure that everything is perfect every time I stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
5353HOU, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

thanks for the accolades and to Sarah as well !

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I've been traveling for work for more than a decade now and I was really happy that our company has decided to use this hotel. I felt so welcome that I almost forgot I was on a business trip and not a family vacation. My first day I met Sarah (forgot her last name) and she was amazing and made me feel I was a CEO of our company. I also remember Celeste who checked me in and had a warm smile on her face. I wish I remember the housekeeping lady who greeted me every morning when leaving my room. I will definitely come back on my next trip.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi markjosephrice,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us in Houston. We're proud to read that Sarah, Celeste, and the team made you feel at home and were able to assist you throughout your stay. We see that you plan on future visits with us and we look forward to our next chance to welcome you back. Enjoy the holidays!