DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria
US$ 246
US$ 105
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 86
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 162
US$ 133
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

US$ 107
US$ 103
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 197
US$ 180
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 246/night.

US$ 72
US$ 137
US$ 102
US$ 247
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdouble treefront deskfull kitchenroom serviceearly checkbusiness staythe executive loungelobby bargreat customer serviceper dayhome away from homevalet parkingfitness centerpinkyrenovationkitchenettegarage
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This is a great hotel for business people. It's centrally located and you can do a bit of shopping - where it is within walking distance. Traffic around the area can be quite hectic during peak hours - so it's best to check with the concierge before planning your travel

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hi riyadhd2016,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us in uptown Houston. We're glad you enjoyed our central location and were able to get out and explore the local dining, shopping, and entertainment. We look forward to your return and meeting all your expectations once again.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I stay here for work every week and would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Houston who appreciates excellent service and spacious rooms. Many thanks to Sarah for always making sure that everything is perfect every time I stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
5353HOU, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

thanks for the accolades and to Sarah as well !

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I've been traveling for work for more than a decade now and I was really happy that our company has decided to use this hotel. I felt so welcome that I almost forgot I was on a business trip and not a family vacation. My first day I met Sarah (forgot her last name) and she was amazing and made me feel I was a CEO of our company. I also remember Celeste who checked me in and had a warm smile on her face. I wish I remember the housekeeping lady who greeted me every morning when leaving my room. I will definitely come back on my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hi markjosephrice,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us in Houston. We're proud to read that Sarah, Celeste, and the team made you feel at home and were able to assist you throughout your stay. We see that you plan on future visits with us and we look forward to our next chance to welcome you back. Enjoy the holidays!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I've stayed at this property many times. The staff are great, especially the servers for breakfast. The rooms are clean and comfortable and you can't beat the location as it is so close to restaurants and The Galleria. My issue is th lengthy check-in. When you are traveling for business the last thing you want when you finally get to the hotel is to wait in a lineup to check in and then have to wait again while they deal with computer problems. That was the case this time as well as the last time I stayed there in May too. For some reason there were lengthy wait times for the elevators too. All the guests were commenting on that. Not sure what was going on with that but it did take a while.

I would return as I do like this hotel I just hope they fix the above. The yummy cookie is great when you check in, but so is efficiency!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hi Katie, rest assured that we are working on the issues you mention. It benefits out team as well! We value your patronage and loyalty in selecting our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you to a seamless check in on your next stay. please drop us a message and we will jump right on it.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I was on flights all day with delays and layovers to only run into a small snafu with my checking in. Mr. Muhan was a true professional in this entire engagement, and there were no wrong answers or snags as he rectified my issues. Shawna added a personal loving and kind engagement while I was waiting presenting me with with cookies <3 and fresh palatable water. The manager Pinky heard of the snag and made a couple calls so I didn't have to, and then proceeding to upgrade my to a more customized exec suite, truly going above and beyond the normal experience I am used to. She truly showed poise and senior management skills as she alleviated the tension. To add to my jovial experience as my 3rd stay in this very hotel, Dionne S. took care of me with breakfast and a refreshing smile early in the morning. This is all to not mention how much I appreciated Celeste and how she greeted me with a loving and kind " How may I assist you Mr. Acie?" She truly made me feel welcome and I strongly recommend this hotel experience to anyone sick of a La Qunita, Motel 6.

Room Tip: Great Views, better customer engagment and the views are amazing.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hi Mason A,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay with us at DoubleTree Houston Galleria. We see that the team was instrumental in providing you with a memorable experience and assisting you throughout your visit. We appreciate your compliments and recommendations to our future guests and look forward to continuing to be your go-to on future visits to the city.