1,722 results
All reviews quattro restaurant pool staff car service room service house of blues toyota center convention center luxury hotel bit dated lobby bar downtown area excellent stay excellent customer service business hotel very nice hotel business trip valet parking
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for a conference. Walking distances to the convention center. The staff was very attentive and kind. I would recommend staying here if you're in town for a conference at the convention center.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 410person,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to know the location was ideal for your conference in the convention center and that you appreciated our attentive staff. I hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Houston.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location in downtown Houston. Sissies and I came in town for a shower in the suburban area and our accommodations at the Four Seasons Hotel were excellent! Great dining at Pappas Steakhouse down the street. Photos attached show the nicely appointed accommodations. We LOVED the Salvatore Ferragamo toiletries provided. In room breakfast in the morning was fresh, attractive and tasty. We would gladly return to the Four Seasons Houston for future stays in the downtown area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Linda R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I hope you enjoyed the shower. I am delighted to know our location was convenient and that you loved the toiletries provided. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed breakfast and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Stayed four nights in an executive suite. Hotel staff was fabulous; extremely welcoming and helpful. Room was lovely. Nothing beats a Four Seasons bed for comfort. Ordered room service several nights. Food was delicious, service excellent.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear nicolejames8760.

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay. I am pleased to know you found the staff to be fabulous and the rooms to be lovely. I hope you come back for another visit with delicious food in a comfy signature Four Seasons bed!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Definitely a solid hotel, very little to complain about. Staff was by far the best attribute. Very accommodating all around. The hotel is dated in parts. It is expansive and large enough for a few conferences.

The food at the restaurants was just okay but the bars were decent.

The rooms are nicely appointed and spacious, excellent room service!

The elevators were slow and smelled of weed. It was a little unnerving.

Overall highly recommend for comfort and business purposes.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tripking07,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am glad to know you enjoyed our staff and room service, and I appreciate the feedback on areas with room for improvement, as it helps us continually progress towards excellence. I hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Amazing Stay. Beautiful hotel. Lovely room. Exceptional service. Excellent in-room dining. Plus the meeting was handled flawlessly from the setup to the AV to the food. I cannot wait till the conference returns next year.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Jennifer M,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review on your experience with us. I am happy to hear you had an amazing stay and found our property to be beautiful. I am also pleased to know you found the service to be exceptional and that your meeting had a flawless progression. I look forward to your return for next year’s conference!