1,734 results
All reviews quattro restaurant car service room service convention center house of blues luxury hotel toyota center in room dining bit dated discovery green lobby bar downtown area excellent customer service the entire staff very nice hotel business hotel business trip
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Really loved the whole staff especially Shae! Not sure if its Shae, Shay or spelled something like that. But she is awesome and works the front desk. She was so nice and warm. Every time I come and leave the hotel, I am greeted with a happy staff. Love this place and would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear cierarogers,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am delighted to hear you loved the staff and that Shay helped make your stay all the more memorable. I will be sure to pass along your appreciation to her. I look forward to welcoming you back to Houston’s Living Room soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This is one of the most beautiful hotels I've stayed in. The contemporary decor is my favorite. We had a corner room with a beautiful view. Our bathroom was extra spacious. We had a few drinks at the bar, and the crafted drinks were amazing

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear April A,

Thank you for your review on Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am delighted to hear you found the property to be beautiful and liked your room. Come by Bayou & Bottle for a few more amazing crafted drinks soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The food at Four Season Houston is extraordinary. The main dining room has exceptional breakfasts and delicious gourmet Italian food for dinner. The lounge has a great happy hour. The hospitality and service are excellent. The hotel is elegant. For the ultra-fussy it might seem somewhat outdated. There are a few ordinary wear and tear issues that are probably due for a touch-up soon. Very good downtown location. I would stay there again on my next trip to Houston.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear johninparker2018,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am glad to know you found your food and dining experience with us to be exceptional. I am happy you appreciated the service and found the location to be convenient. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Houston.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This location is great for anyone that his traveling to Downtown Houston for work. The room was cleaned daily and it was nice coming in from work to clean towels and a freshly made bed. The view from my room was great.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear DanyelRMQ,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am happy to know you found the location to be convenient and that you enjoyed the great view from your room. We always have clean towels and a freshly made bed waiting for you when you want to come back for a visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple nights while attending a conference at the convention center. Easy access to everything downtown. Friendly staff. Got me a car to take me to convention center one day because I was running late. Rooms are spacious. Ferragamo toiletries are always a plus. Bartenders are great and make great cocktails. Also hanging out in the lobby and the entire Detroit Pistons basketball team walks in. Pretty cool. I guess if this place is good enough for the NBA it should be for me! Lol. Service and experience you expect from Four Seasons. Will be back.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear MikeJones420,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Four Seasons Hotel Houston. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am glad you liked so many aspects of our property, from the convenient location and driving services to the spacious rooms and great cocktails. I look forward to welcoming you back to Houston’s Living Room on your next visit!