1,725 results
All reviews quattro restaurant pool staff car service room service house of blues toyota center convention center luxury hotel bit dated lobby bar downtown area excellent stay excellent customer service business hotel very nice hotel business trip valet parking
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Because the hotel was booked, I was upgraded to a suite. The room was magnificent and the bed comfortable. The valets and bellboys were very friendly and polite. Personalized service was provided every time I used the phone. I felt totally pampered my entire stay.

1  Thank Charlene H
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Outstanding service. Good attitudes exhibited by all.

The room was large and very nice. I do wish there was recognition that one size does not "fit all" for bathrobes and slippers.

Free wifi has been noted as very important to travelers (57% on a recent survey I saw).

I misseed my newspaper the first day and so you need to comment on this when you check in. I realized there was a door tag you need to put out by 1 AM but this did not work either. You need the paper you want in your profile. Tell them when you check in.

I would like for it to be easier to get coffee and tea during the day rather than having to order it from room service.

1  Thank Timothy C
Reviewed 26 September 2012

This is a lovely hotel with extremely polite and friendly staff, including the valet and baggage staff. Our room was clean, smelled wonderful and felt like a cozy little home away from home. The beds were super comfortable and we didn't wake up feeling sore or achy. The view of the city from our room was pleasant. The bathroom products they provide are L'Occitane, which was much appreciated since we forgot our bath soap and body wash. We were very pampered and the check-out process was smooth and quick too. We look forward to our next visit to downtown Houston so we can have another stay at Four Seasons Hotel in Houston!

Reviewed 23 September 2012

It's the service here. Compared with other Four Seasons some of the physical/decor wow factor not there but the Four Seasons bed, L'Occitane bath products made it comfortable. Large room just needs a little color-pizzaz to freshen. Pool service excellent and area was very relaxing and more resort like than a downtown hotel property. Good gym. Very prompt service retrieving car. I went for a party nearby but can see this would be a good choice for business trips. It was also an incredible value-- weekend rate was very very low and enjoyed the deal

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Outstanding! Great staff, service and facility. Convenient to other restaurants as well. You will be taken care of here. Staff goes over and beyond from the doormen, to maids. The location to other restaurants is good as well.
Can't go wrong on this hotel.

1  Thank Tmayfield1964