DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Houston Downtown
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 80
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

US$ 107
US$ 103
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

US$ 197
US$ 180
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 250/night.

US$ 162
US$ 133
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

US$ 72
US$ 70
US$ 89
US$ 86
US$ 117
US$ 113
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

US$ 164
US$ 102
Hotels.com
US$ 99
US$ 96
US$ 247
1,294 results
All reviewsallen centerhobby centervalet parkingcorner roomwarm cookieshouston downtownvalet staffshuttle servicebusiness tripbreakfast buffetthe room was nicefree shuttlebusiness centerfitness centerenjoyed my stayconciergeproximity
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Hotel staff was very friendly upon registration and we were up in our room WITH the delicious cookies they offer at checkin within minutes. Our room was very nice, huge bathroom for a change. The bath tub was unusually big so I quickly set up a bubble bath to relax after being on my feet all day. Wonderful. I LOVE the Evelyn and Crabtree soaps/shampoo/cond that they offer so much that I am searching out a store to purchase some. I was so tired and my bed was so comfortable I barely was up to check out timely! Nice. Quiet. Comfortable. A real winner in my book!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Toya B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Downtown! Please keep us in mind on your return visit to Houston.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I was there for an all-day meeting yesterday. First off they wouldn't valet park my car because I wasn't there for photo fest even though I was there for a big meeting. It was a major rainy daybin Houston. So, I parked about 4 buildings away so I could use the walkways to get to the hotel. I get to the front and they tell me the meeting is canceled. I walk all the way back to my car only to have my office tell me it is not canceled. I go back to the front desk and they told me they made a mistake. The rest of the day went ok but needless to say I won't be scheduling anymore meetings there. FYI tripadvisor made me rate the rooms and value. I didn't stay in the room so I gave it a good rating to be fair.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The hotel is located on the outer edge of downtown close to Allen Parkway and I45. It isnt very close to the downtown nightlife, Minute Maid Park, or the Toyota Center. The rooms are a good size but the carpet and foyer entry needed updating. On a postive note, the bed and pillows were very comfortable. We were staying here for the Houston Rodeo, and we did receive a good price, but other amenities did add up in cost. No free internet and parking is $25 a day.. At least provide free internet, their's lots of competition.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This is a nice hotel in the Hilton family; great downtown location for walking to theaters and public transportation. The area is pretty quiet on weekends. Premium rooms are huge and overlook skyline views. Staff were friendly and efficient, room was clean every day, bed and linens were very comfortable. Only valet parking is available; $25/night; service is somewhat erratic.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Stayed for business. All staff very friendly. Room was a bit noisy being close to the elevator, but cannot do anything about that.

• Stayed: February 2012