“Been to a lot better places”
Review of Beaver's

Beaver's
Ranked #524 of 8,552 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Washington Ave./ Memorial Park
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The Brisket was too fatty and was not very tasty. The ribs were OK. Side dishes were OK. Not a good value for your money. The ribs did not have much meat and had too much fat.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This is not a typical BBQ joint. It is a nice BBQ restaurant. First of all the staff is extremely nice and helpful. The drinks are very very good. The food is good. Not the best BBQ I have had but very good. I look at it as upscale BBQ. Not the typical cafeteria style. I would recommend if you are looking for solid BBQ and good drinks with a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I really wanted to like this place. I've read that they have excellent brunch, awesome Bloody Marys and a dog friendly patio. So I dragged the bf for a Sunday Funday adventure. As soon as I walked in I said "good atmosphere" and walked over to the bar. Worst experience ever, I literally waited over 15 minutes just to get 2 drinks. The bartenders didn't even acknowledge me, the Asian bartender didn't say one word to me. The other bartender chick was stocking up the bar on drinks and such, and once she was done (hence the over 15 minute wait) she took my order. Gave me my two drinks, didn't garnish them, I had to ask for olives and celery (WTF?). The gave me a feeling that they weren't interested in my business and they were pretentious, I didn't feel welcomed at all. Anyhow, on to the drink, ok Bloody, but not worth the $10 a piece, needless to say we left and went to Axelrad, we had a wonderful time there! I will not be going back to Beaver's

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This place is a really nice bbq place with some unique plates. I love, it is simple and confortable. The bar is well stocked and the tenders are knowledgeable. If you're around the Washington Ave. are it is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

You must try the fried panko eggs delicious! The turkey blt was wonderful. Large supply of beers and a huge menu. Very casual, hard to say whether breakfast menu or lunch is best, wonderful up vibe, great service, great Saturday treat, crowded at breakfast, just right a bit later.