Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great service as always

My company has been using Salek every year for our annual trips to visit customers in Houston. Our... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2018
I3547REdavids
Orlando, Florida
via mobile
Use My Houston Town Car for all trips - business & personal

We tried Salek and his car services many years ago by chance when we needed transportation from... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
ShariWeber
Richmond, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Houston
from US$ 24.95
from US$ 79.95
from US$ 80.00
from US$ 18.99
More Info
All reviews car service baggage claim cruise ship these guys clear lake iah company seabrook cars maneuvered shuttle
Reviewed 14 December 2015

I googled transportation from IAH to Galveston. I read the reviews so I emailed Salek to see if he could provide us for what we were looking for. We were going on a ship from the port in Galveston but had to fly into Houston. I received an email from Salek within a few minutes telling me he would pick us up and take us to wherever we needed to go in Galveston. I corresponded a few times with him. He always answered me back within a short time. He emailed me a confirmation and told me he would be at the airport when we landed.
We were headed down to the baggage claim while I texted him to see where he would meet us while I received a text from Salek telling me he was already at the baggage claim. Found him right away.
While we were waiting for my luggage, another person was having a little trouble getting his luggage off the carriage to Salek ran over to help him. I thought that was cool.
While we were on our way to Galveston, Salek answered our questions about Houston and told us a lot about Houston. Neither one of us had been to Houston or Galveston before so this was a great way of hearing some history of the area plus what is going on their currently.
Salek was very courteous and professional but still personable. We highly recommend his service. Thanks Salek.

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank cswhitey
Myhoustontowncar, Owner at My Houston Town Car, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you very much for your business,we really appreciate you.

We hope to see you again

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Subject: My Houston Town Car

It gives me great pleasure to write this review for Salek and his car service in Houston. I had arranged a 4 stop pick up from the airport to the hotel , to the port the next day, from the port to the hotel, then from the hotel to the airport. Salek personally answered my emails and phone call and arranged everything. When he picked my mom and brother up at IAH they were very pleased with his professionalism. Without ever meeting me in person, when he dropped them off at the hotel, his instinct recognized me as our groups leader and his person of contact. He even called me by name. I had asked for his personal attention on this trip and he did not let us down.
Our cruise was extended one day due to the fog in Houston harbor not allowing us back into port. A quick couple of texts with Salek, and he Followed the plight of our ship and was aware of our situation. He was 20 minutes early for our pick up from the port. Because I would not get to see my brother and mother off as we were going to 2 different airports, I asked for him to pull over so we could have a few moments to say goodbye not at the curb of the airport. He did this with pleasure and even joined us all for a hug in saying goodbye. THIS made my trip that much more enjoyable. Being direct, hands-on and providing the best service I have ever had with a car company. I recommend Salek for all your transfer needs in the Houston area. GREAT COMPANY!!!

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank iambibs

The pleasure was all mine to take care of you and your family .

I’m really happy that the service was as expected,I really hope to see you again .

Reviewed 6 May 2015

Since roughly 2005, we have used Salek (pronounced SOL-ek) Abdel, a Tunisian-born American, for all our limo needs, ranging from two to six (maybe more) people, in both Town Car and in Suburban-type vehicles. Salek manages a group of other drivers, so he has access to a number of vehicles and drivers in the event he is not personally available.

We have found him to be extremely reliable, his vehicles to be completely clean, neat and well-stocked (water, etc.). His prices are competitive with other limousine services. While he prefers cash, he does accept Amex, Visa and MasterCard. We generally tip him 10-15% of his quoted fee, depending on the amount of luggage he handles for us.

He can be reached by email at Houstoncarservice@gmail.com, or by telephone at 713-530-5290. Tell him Gene & Patty referred you, and please let me know if your experience is anything less than perfect, as I will discontinue recommending him.

Date of experience: March 2015
6  Thank Gene T

It’s always a big please to take care of you &Ms patty &and the rest of the family .
I really appreciate your business and support all the time .

We will be here to take care of you all the time .