“La Table Marche--Nice!”
Review of La Table

La Table
Reserve with OpenTable
La Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 8,633 Restaurants in Houston
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had lunch at La Table Marche--it was excellent. My salade nicoise and dining partner's flatbread (with salmon crudo) were both delicious, and we loved our desserts of chocolate mousse and lemon tart. The maitre d' gave us a tour of the upstairs venue; it is gorgeous and primed for big money Houstonians.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I went to La table for lunch on Sunday. Its a nice & fancy restaurant. But the food only tastes average. I ordered the Jumbo Crab salad, thinking that could fill me up. Out came this big plate with a tiny salad in the middle... all the 10 pieces crab meat are single handled been arranged to form a circle with few veggie in the middle. For $28, thats nothing to be satisfied about.

Not going back for anything. What can you expect a restaurant on the post oak blvd in Houston. Its all the same, pricy and plain food. I learned to spend my money elsewhere with real food next time.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I went last night. Ordered oysters and Brazino. Oysters were very good. Brazino was ok. It was overpriced- oysters $48 and Brazino $65!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My experience at La Table was pretty good, we’ve ordered different dishes from appetizer to main course, the quinoa salad, Sliders and the mushroom ravioli were delicious, we’ve ordered as well the the garden salad which I wouldn’t recommend if you’re already ordering the quinoa, and the truffle flatbread which doesn’t have a rich taste of truffle but it wasn’t bad, The ambiance and atmosphere was lovely, the interior designer have done a great job. The Service was little slow. I would highly recommend the place if you’re celebrating an occasion, good value for money.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This restaurant continues to excel. Vollerio helped us arrange an incredible dinner celebrating a birthday and anniversary. Could not have been better. Service exceptional. Onion soup and Avocado salad perfect. The strip cooked to perfection. This place never disappoints. The staff becomes like extended family caring for your every need. Did I mention the rolls - addictive. The chocolate souffle was a decadent end to a wonderful night. Our favorite place keeps being amazing....Thank you all!