Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District
US$ 132
US$ 157
US$ 152
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 102
US$ 189
US$ 177
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
galahotels.com
US$ 350
Travelocity
1,783 results
All reviewsmonarch restaurantblack labelherman parkrice universityroom serviceturn down servicemedical centercar servicefavorite hotelwithin milesmile radiusthe entire staffgreat customer servicefree shuttlesuitevaletconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The staff provided exceptional service were very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, clean, and stylish.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Princessah
Matthew_Nuss, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Exceptional! Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am happy to read that you received stellar service during your stay at ZaZa Houston. Please let me know when your travels return you to H-town, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

My wife and I made a short trip to Houston for our 5 year anniversary. This was the perfect place to celebrate. Our room was fabulous, romantic, quaint, you name it. Service was superb. Concierge was extremely knowledgeable and provided us with an amazing recommendation to celebrate dinner. We relaxed by the pool for a few hours, great people watching, fantastic environment.

The location can't be beat. Best part of Houston hands down. So much history and prestige here. The parks, museums, restaurants, Rice Village, etc.

Only complaint was the service at the restaurant/bar for an after hours drink was very shaky, but this was very easy to overlook given the enjoyable effortless weekend..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rover2382
Matthew_Nuss, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Fantastic! I am happy you had a wonderful time celebrating your 5th anniversary with your wife at Hotel ZaZa Houston! I do apologize for the shaky service you received at the restaurant during your stay. We'll definitely make sure such an incident does not occur again! Please let me know when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!

Reviewed 26 April 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Zaza. The hotel is beautiful, though the hallways are a little dark due to the black paint. Room service was wonderful & the person who took the order as well as the one who brought up our order was fantastic. He answered questions & was very helpful. We had a room with a balcony & it was very relaxing in the evenings to sit out there. Next time we visit Houston, the Zaza will be at the top of our list of where to stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank tmde

Wonderful! Thank you for the great feedback. I am very pleased to read that you received stellar service during your stay at Hotel ZaZa Houston. Please let me know when you will be planning another trip to H-town, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I am a frequent business traveler who enjoys trendy boutique hotels like the W hotel. Every time I go to Dallas I stay at Zaza. Its a great hotel that always has a buzz of fun going on especially at their restaurant Dragonfly or poolside. Last week, they had a rave brunch called Sunday School that looked like alot of fun. I had a uniquely appointed suite room as well that I enjoyed with a tiny balcony that added to the charm and enjoyment. There is also a spa and gym onsite which is important to me. I went for a 9 mile run to the nearby Katy Trail, a wooded trail thru the city nearby. This hotel is really great!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

Wonderful! I am happy Hotel ZaZa Dallas is a FUN and GREAT place for you to stay! The Sunday School Brunch at Dragonfly is definitely an enjoyable experience. Please let me know when your travels whisk you back to Dallas, as I would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

The Hotel is amazing....we stayed there twice in the last two weeks...for my birthday and my girlfriends birthday..{Charlie Stokes...and Joann Hardin}....and we made reservations for Memorial Day too! We love this wonderful high scale hotel with an amazing staff...Like Spencer Lane...the resturant/bar manager that made us feal really special. And, the Spa staff of Julie and Lisa made us feel like a King and Queen wih our couples massages both times we were there. And, we cant wait to go there Memorial Day...The best Hotel in Houston, Texas!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay in the balconey rooms...the view is amazing!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

WOW! Thank you for the stellar feedback! I am very happy that your experience at Hotel ZaZa Houston was AMAZING. I will make sure Spencer, Julie and Lisa are commended for their superb service to you during your visit! They definitely know how to treat guests like royalty! We love ya at Hotel ZaZa!