All reviewsuptown parkristorante cavourleading hotels of the worldjunior suitewalk in closetromantic getawaybeautiful hotelgalleria areabeautiful poolpool areafavorite hotelseparate bedroomfull kitchensmall kitchenroom serviceluxury hotelhome away from home
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Granduca is very good hotel when i compare my stay at the rest of hotels that i stayed before in the United States. Good location, large and comfortabl roooms, excellent internet access. Well done Granduca.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Julia O, Concierge at Hotel Granduca Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! It is wonderful to hear that we stand out when compared to all other hotels in the country. We hope next time you are in Houston, you will give us the opportunity to take your experience from "good" to "great."

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We have stayed at the Granduca in Houston three times now and we will continue to choose it for our weekend getaways to Houston. I do not have any complaints about the staff, the food, the accomodations etc. The pool area is very nice, but can get a little crowded for chairs. We were meeting friends for the weekend and we did not make reservations at the same time. We were on different floors and the elevator only lets you access your own floor unless you get approval everytime from the front desk. I would recommend asking to be on the same floor with everyone in y our party. I would recommend the Granduca.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Thank you for such a lovely review! We appreciate your continued loyalty to the Hotel Granduca and look forward to seeing you next time you are in town. I do apologize for the inconvenience of being separated from your friends, and we will certainly strive next time to better accommodate you. You are absolutely correct to request being on the same floor as any traveling companions as early as possible. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I went to Huston for a Queen concert and was also looking for a place , where I can relax and get some rest . I found it at hotel Granduca . I actually found a lot more than that . Everyone who word there was sooooo nice to me, they treated me like I am the most important person in the world . I love them very much . Hotel Granduca is a beautiful place to stay . The swimming pool is wonderful and very well maintained. The sitting area around the pool is beautiful place, where you can relax . There are so many tropical plants there . It feels like a Haven on the earth. Hotel rooms are very clean . The Italian restaurant is great . Food is absolutely delicious and service is the best . I am definitely coming back . I love this hotel so much but most of all I love all of those wonderful people who work there .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words about our hotel and staff! We always strive to make sure all guests feel pampered and important, and it is fantastic to hear that we have accomplished our goal. Please come back to visit us soon! We look forward to having you!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was just a quick overnight stay for us. The hotel is extremely charming and the service was wonderful. The location is perfect! Close to restaurants and shopping. I hope we get the chance to stay longer next time!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Thank you for such warm feedback! Our goal is always to make a trip to Houston memorable, even if only for one night. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully for a longer stay!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

If you visit Houston, stay at the Granduca. You can’t go wrong staying there. The entire staff are very friendly and accommodating. The pool, fitness room, restaurant, the rooms, everything about the hotel makes for an excellent stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

We truly appreciate such an overwhelmingly kind review, thank you! With so many wonderful hotels in Houston, we are very happy that you prefer the Hotel Granduca. We truly strive to make each guest feel important and welcome. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Houston.