“poor effort”

Add it.
Gugliani's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 October 2010

This is my second visit to Gugiliani's in Meyerland and I will not be returning. The service in this restuarant is slow. Additionally, when an issue arose, the manager chose to rely messages via our server as oppossed to coming to speak with us personally. The pizza is average and provide no unique flavor. Ultimately, the food at this restuarant is not worth the the price or the poor service.

2  Thank saintsfan25

Houston, TX
Reviewed 16 March 2010

Lame bland pasta, chicken portions too small, very little flavor, not italian place

Reviewed 1 November 2008

I enjoy this restaurant when I go. The food has been piping hot everytime I go, and the atmosphere has been live. I get a tortolini with asparagus and proscutto in a white cream. VERY GOOD.

This restaurant is on the way to old Town Spring, so I try to go when I'm on my way for a day of shopping.

2  Thank lonestarbassclarinet
Reviewed 10 March 2008

Wine was like vinegar. Had Chicken Fresca - was practically floating in the cream sauce. We were seated next to a window that looked into the interior and there was some sort of spooge all over it.

Reviewed 24 February 2008