“Good food”

Ranked #93 of 9,173 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for more than thirty years of Legendary Tex-Mex, Pappasito's Cantina is known for the flavor, freshness and quality of their food and drinks! Pappasito's Cantina serves up succulent, sizzling fajitas, hand-crafted drinks and some of the best chips and homemade salsa around.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious Tex mex dinner here. They also have fun drinks. The food was good,well presented and prepared. Nice friendly service, good atmosphere. The tortillas are delicious!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for some early dinner with the family. The atmosphere and environment are good for a family sit down for some great food. The hostess was good and the staff was very friendly. The server that attended to our table was very nice and courteous. I definitely recommend this location to any one passing through or in the area.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

For the life of me, I can't understand the obsession with Pappasito's. I've tried to love it, but it's typical Mexican food at remarkably expensive prices. It's so loud you can't carry a conversation and there are so many tables shoved in the dining room there's no easy way to move around. It will not be my choice to return.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

After checking in to the Hilton, we dined for an early dinner at Pappasito’s. There was a 30 minute wait but we were promptly seated. Service was so so to get started but it ended well. The food was delicious (minus the salsa, but the chips are okay) especially the rice and beans. I enjoyed the Shrimp Brochette. Try it! I would definitely eat here again. You won’t be disappointed. I hope you find my review helpful.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I made a stop here for lunch while staying at the Hilton America. Service was quick and delicious. It was priced well and the portions were a nice size