“Best beef fajitas in town... which means best anywhere.”
Review of Lupe Tortilla

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Superbly seasoned with a very intense smoky flavor. Perfectly cooked and moist.

I've noticed Papasitos' fajitas have lost the quality they once had. Lupe's has not - it is still a spectacular meal.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The best flour tortillas have ever eat outside México. Good and fast service, many menu alternatives, good portions and excellent food taste, fair price.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The quality off all. Locations that really gone downhill... Their meat.. The quality.. The service... 120.00 for 4 people wow not worth it... Good bye lupe.. We will miss u.. Time to move on to better food

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner with my family tonight. Everyone was very courteous and respectful wanting to make our outing everything it could be. The food was solid. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was different in a very good way. Everything was generous, including the portions.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

I’ve been here at this location lots of times over the years for lunch, and the food is consistently very good. I haven’t had a bad meal, and my personal favorite is the chicken soft tacos with fajita meat.

The service, however, has really gone downhill over the last six months. Yesterday was probably it for me for a while because of it. A buddy and I met up for lunch, and our waiter took a heck of a long time to take our order, bring us something to drink, and getting a refill of our drinks just didn’t happen. He did spend a lot of time with the table of four next to us, and the restaurant wasn’t that crowded for lunch. The food of a restaurant can be great, but bad service will have us go elsewhere.