“Best Fajitas ever ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Greater Heights
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Teothuacan for years. The place is always buzzing and the food is unbelievable. The parradilla with garlic shrimp, sausage and a pound of mixed fajitas is one of my all time favorites. The fajitas are tasty, not over salted and tender. The garlic shrimp are tender and garlicky. The corn tortillas are a must, freshly made, warm and perfect.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The best Mexican seafood and enchiladas! You must ask to sit in Raul’s section! He gives you the very best service and help with the menu.
Fantastic hot sauce and food!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Just returned for a second time since my last Submitted Review and sad to say , the head cooks must have retired , the two times I spent my hard working money on the sames plates I ordered for my family the meat was near rancid , I felt bad for the great review I gave them the last time and hate to mis lead anyone ,the grilled shrimp next table over spelled “fishy” no excuse for Houston Restaurants were less then 50 miles to Galveston for fresh seafood, can’t afford to spend my money here I will save my chances for Las Vegas, maybe 3rd times a charm but not on my account ...Oh say Goodnight or Thank you to the Guy at the check out desk at the door entry because he does not greet coming in or out just counts money ... poor management and hospitality skills ,, hats off to all the hard workers their they are cordial and polite!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

$10 sizzling fajita lunch special with all the trimmings....need I say more? It was yummy, perfect portions, and the waitress was friendly and professional.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I love Mexican food. Today was the first time I have visited Teotihuacan Mexican Café on Airline and it was wonderful - probably the best Mexican food ever. The place was packed with good reason. The salsas were outstanding as was the pico served with my fajitas. The charro beans had incredible flavor. This isn't the type of place where they throw jalapenos on everything and call it hot, and good. The food was flavorful using spices to create incredible taste. The menu is large and offers all the classic dishes. This is not Hugo's on Westheimer - a whole different type of place. I loved it and plan to return the next time I am in Houston.

Date of visit: August 2018