“Sushi Lunch special is great !”

No photo provided
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I love the sushi on the lunch special, there are three big rolls on the plate and come with a side or a dessert. The sushi rice is soft and moist that I couldn't stop eating. Can see that the servers are attentive and friendly. It's a great place for my sushi appetite. Thank You!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Entertaining and interesting to watch them cook right at your table so you know the food is freshly cooked. Food is okay. Service is good.

1  Thank AAHolt
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Restaurant is not very clean
We ordered Ice tea first came ok but afterward was very watered down
Portion are big however actual fish portion are very small which is crucial for sushi

We ordered sushi but we were sitting in front of hot plate which is not good to keep sushi cool

We were two parties and spent over 100 usd but manager (chinese not Japanese) did not allow us to each use our voucher and was rude.

Would not recommend

Reviewed 28 September 2015

We visited on a Sunday evening. The place was fairly empty. Overall, I thought our server was nice, but ordering seemed a bit difficult. The food was okay. Nothing was bad, but neither was anything remarkable. The facilities could use a facelift. The little fountain / pond near the restrooms had a layer of scum on top of the water. I think that if we had not paid Happy Hour prices, my review would not have been quite as positive.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

Went here with a friend for lunch. The daily lunch special is a good value. Lots of food for the money. I was very full. It wasn't the best sushi ever, but half the price I would expect so good value