“Excellent food and Service!”
Review of The Park Grill

Cuisines: American, Deli
Neighbourhood: The Museum District
Neighbourhood: The Museum District
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Park Grill Catering catered our holiday office party this past weekend and blew us away! Not only did they show up early to beautifully set up all of the food, they also did an amazing job at preparing everything! The food was outstanding and Lance and Ryan were wonderful to work with! We will definitely be calling them for all of our catering needs! Job well done!

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 28 February 2019

The Park Grill is our favorite restaurant in Gatlinburg. The salad bar is always fresh and a great variety! My husband really likes the pecan crusted chicken & fried shrimp and I always get the filet. We've been at least a dozen times and never had a bad meal.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

A small deli with excellent food and service. Very conveniently placed just across the street from the Museum of Natural Science. We did our lunch break during the visit to the Museum and enjoyed it very much.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank jagonvi
Reviewed 12 October 2016

First of all, the $9.74 price tag hits you as a bit high for a burger, but I wanted a BURGER, not a wrap, and no spaghetti w/meatballs. It took a good minute to get my food after ordering, but you have to remember, they are building it from the bun up. When I received my basket, it was heavy and very well laid out with the burger open on two halves and surrounded by a sea of fries. Yes, I was impressed.
Now, ... if you are accustomed to "Whataburger" or "Smashburger" seasonings, this ain't it. While the burger was very thick and flavorful, it lacked that hint of salt and pepper I'm used to tasting when I bite into it. I had to get up, go find the salt and pepper packs, and reopen my burger. It wasn't as easily done as one might think. Then there was the issue of ketchup ... where was it? On the table setting they had Tabasco sauce and Louisiana Hot Sauce. I was about to get up again to go hunt the ketchup packs when I realized, it just didn't matter, ... this time. I just sprinkled a little salt on the fries and went to work on my meal.
Yes, I was full. Yes, I was satisfied, Yes, I'll be back next time I'm visiting at Park Plaza Hospital.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank thePepperzonian
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Wrapping up a morning at the HMNS with kids, we found this place and headed over for lunch, based on reviews. It's a little diner/deli in a medical building.

The staff was friendly and engaging, willing to make substitutions, and the menu was pretty varied.

I enjoyed my shrimp po boy & subbed out a side salad for the fries. All were good.

The kids had burgers & fries. The fries were pretty good, but the burgers were marginal.

Unless I was in the building specifically for other business, I don't think I'd return. Not with so many other options so close by.

Date of visit: July 2015