“When you're just visiting and you need to fill up and get back.”
Review of The Park Grill

Cuisines: American, Deli
Neighbourhood: The Museum District
Neighbourhood: The Museum District
Reviewed 12 October 2016

First of all, the $9.74 price tag hits you as a bit high for a burger, but I wanted a BURGER, not a wrap, and no spaghetti w/meatballs. It took a good minute to get my food after ordering, but you have to remember, they are building it from the bun up. When I received my basket, it was heavy and very well laid out with the burger open on two halves and surrounded by a sea of fries. Yes, I was impressed.
Now, ... if you are accustomed to "Whataburger" or "Smashburger" seasonings, this ain't it. While the burger was very thick and flavorful, it lacked that hint of salt and pepper I'm used to tasting when I bite into it. I had to get up, go find the salt and pepper packs, and reopen my burger. It wasn't as easily done as one might think. Then there was the issue of ketchup ... where was it? On the table setting they had Tabasco sauce and Louisiana Hot Sauce. I was about to get up again to go hunt the ketchup packs when I realized, it just didn't matter, ... this time. I just sprinkled a little salt on the fries and went to work on my meal.
Yes, I was full. Yes, I was satisfied, Yes, I'll be back next time I'm visiting at Park Plaza Hospital.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank thePepperzonian
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Wrapping up a morning at the HMNS with kids, we found this place and headed over for lunch, based on reviews. It's a little diner/deli in a medical building.

The staff was friendly and engaging, willing to make substitutions, and the menu was pretty varied.

I enjoyed my shrimp po boy & subbed out a side salad for the fries. All were good.

The kids had burgers & fries. The fries were pretty good, but the burgers were marginal.

Unless I was in the building specifically for other business, I don't think I'd return. Not with so many other options so close by.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank sweetbasil99
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Went on a whim, and found the service and food to be really really good. Will be going here again, great atmoshere for a date

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 22 December 2014

If you are in the museum district in the AM and need a hearty cheap breakfast swing on by for the breakfast taco , with chorizo or without.

Date of visit: December 2014
1  Thank dpanagore
Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

I have used Park Grill for catering off and on for 5 years. They always do a great job. The food arrives hot and is always on time. You can order online as well as long as you do it the day before. I gave them 5 stars (I don't give 5 often) based on quality of food and service combined.

Tip: Try the Pineapple Coleslaw. Delicious. My customers always like it.

1  Thank TexasAccent