“Great option for Sushi”
Review of Sushi Choo Choo

Sushi Choo Choo
Ranked #1,120 of 9,030 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This is a non-conventional sushi place but it's surprisingly good.
I like the idea and enjoy every food item I have eaten here.
Try it.. you'll like it.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I was with a friend passing and decided to try this place. It really surprised us very positive. Great variation of sushi and super quality.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We fed a family of about 10 for under $200. The staff was very attentive and the food was good. They have a great variety of sushi on a rotating conveyer and a full menu to order from.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The atmosphere is great, the space is cozy and welcoming, and the concept is darling. I have read numerous travel blogs purporting that conveyor belt sushi places are popular in Japan. I actually really like the concept, especially since I end up eating solo when I travel for work. The wait staff take care of your beverages and you can special request items off of the menu, but I really like that you sit down and just start eating items that look good. I admit, I ended up eating more than I probably should have; But, that is because nothing seemed un-fresh. If you are looking for grand presentations, large boats of expensive toro, or an Iron Chef meal this is not your place. Come here for the fresh, inexpensive seafood with a quaint atmosphere. When I am in town again I will be going back.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

It is a good place for your sushi craving. The food is good and the atmosphere is nice for hanging out with friends anx family. The staffs are friendly and efficient.

However, if you are serious with sushi then the food here would be under standard.