“REALLY UNORGANIZED THIS TIME”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #2,514 of 8,832 Restaurants in Houston
Neighbourhood: Westchase
Neighbourhood: Westchase
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have frequented this deli for a long time.

Today was a disaster ... Ordered the kids turkey and cheese, etc. ... really thought the guy taking my order was listening, but obviously, he couldn't understand me.

Order came out ALL wrong ... explained again ... bread toasted and turkey meat and cheese cold with mayo and mustard on the side. 2nd Order came out worse than the first.

I asked for the manager, and some young employee says he is ... anyway, I told him that I wanted a refund and then to make the sandwich correctly.

The 3rd time, it was correct, but if there wasn't a language barrier, than there wouldn't be so much wasted food.

They have excellent soft serve, but if there isn't employees that speak English, than how can they take the orders??

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Frequent this restaurant and all Jason's throughout Houston area. Had our usual // kids cheese and turkey sandwich .. that was fine. Went to get the "free" chocolate yogurt-ice cream that is offered to the customers.

The knob for the chocolate was missing ... What management should have done is put a sign saying "chocolate out of order" ... they didn't ..

Very frustrated.

First mentioned something to the staff and they looked at me like I was crazy .. .they work there - they should have been alerted, but obviously they weren't.

Mentioned something to the manager when leaving, and I don't think he really cared.

It is important to have the correct signage if something isn't working.

I won't go back here for a long time, and at that point, we will call in advance to see if everything is 100% operational. They could have said I'm sorry, but they didn't.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 7 June 2020

went back today -- so delicious ....

Love all they have all the tables spread out .. felt very safe.

great sandwiches and soft serve ice cream.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020

We ordered the turkey sandwich. Prepared perfectly and very fresh. Portions are very large so definitely enough to share.

Love the soft serve ice cream (complimentary) at the end of our meal!

Manager very personable today, which is always nice!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 19 February 2020

So on Friday February 14th, I put in a large order in the morning to pick up at a very specific time for myself and several others at my company. When I showed up to pick the order up, there were signs stating they were closed and an African American woman in need of dental work came out yelling that they were closed and had been all day. She said the online orders were redirected to another location or cancelled and avoided any further questions from me by yelling "HAPPY VALENTIMES DAY" (with an 'm') over anything else I tried to say. Why wasn't I notified of this? 6 people were hungry on this day because there was now no time to make other plans or go somewhere else to pick up food, hence the reason for the online order made 4 hours in advance. No apology, no explanation, no notification so I could make other plans, no offer of a coupon or voucher or even free cookie...nothing. Me, my company and anyone the subject comes up to will go to one of the dozens of other deli type restaurants in the area going forward.

Date of visit: February 2020