“Great for brunch”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Museum District
Reviewed 3 September 2021

We booked reservations a few weeks ahead of time, and we're glad we did. We arrived at opening, and there was already a crowd gathered. Despite everyone showing up at once, Lucille's was ready, and they got our food out to us quickly. Everything was delicious. We were seated in the back garden, and music was setting up about when we were wrapping up. Seemed like a great atmosphere. Back to the food: we loved it. I had the Benedict and it was cooked to perfection. Not sure what everyone else had because we scarfed it down so fast. A great place for Sunday brunch!

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank DesmondBono
Write a reviewReviews (283)

Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

OMG! Same food I grew up eating in rural Texas, but better! Wait person, Linda, was great.

Under normal circumstances, I’d give them five stars. But, some of their employees, most notably the hostess, disregarded my personal safety by wearing their masks below their nose (which mitigates most of it’s effect). I’m disappointed that they don’t respect my desire to keep myself and my children Covid free

Date of visit: August 2021
2  Thank Aquassance
Reviewed 18 August 2021

I love Lucille's. So good I decided to come here for my birthday with some friends and family. The max is 10 people so be sure you cap your party at ten. The only negative I have, is when I reserved my table over the phone for 8:00, no one told me the kitchen closes at 8:45pm. I thought that was a little harsh, because as I'm waiting for the rest of my party to show up, we have to rush to order. However, dont let that deter you, because the staff was super accommodating, friendly, and worked with me to make sure everything worked out fine. The food is amazinggggg. My fav are the oxtails and grits and my fav drink is Blacker the Berry. In all, this is my go to southern spot I'd like to frequency more often by planning ahead. Whatever you do, reserve a table and enjoy yourself.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 9 August 2021

Damn this was good food! We heard about this place in the Netflix series and traveled from California to visit. We ordered a lot of food. Pork chops were the best I've ever had so tender and very well flavored.. Mac n cheese was best in my life. Fried green tomatoes were beautiful. Because this place is so far from home really wish the chefs offered a cookbook so I could share with friends at home. Thank you for a beautiful meal.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 13 June 2021

We waited 50 minutes to get our food while others around us who came in after us got their food. We had 2 very young kids with us. The manager was filled with nothing but excuses. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE.

Date of visit: June 2021