All reviews barker cypress front desk long term stay rooms are clean every employee place to stay full kitchen great amenities housekeeping staff first floor bed was very comfortable noor katy property inns harvey gm
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Very friendly staff always makes you feel welcome. Noor at the front desk was always attentive to the guests' needs. Rooms are clean. Social hour was great as well with a very friendly helpful hostess. The folks in the kitchen and dining room were friendly and helpful, making fresh hot food in a clean environment.

Room tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter (with equal numbers)
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marco G, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/Park Row, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for the kind review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Our staff was very excited when we read your comments to them during our daily meeting. Noor had the biggest smile when she saw her name mentioned. It really means a lot to them as they work hard to make sure their guests are taken care of.

We hope we have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

My experience at this location was fantastic. The front desk staff and housekeeping was patient, helpful and really friendly. He property is well kept and clean. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much Terra G for the amazing review. We're glad you enjoyed our hotel and the staff service provided. Our team enjoys reading comments like yours. This is why the enjoy the hospitality industry.

Thank you again and we hope to see you or any of your friends and family in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have stayed here for almost 6 months. This place is clean and quiet, The hotel staff including house keeping , are very warm friendly and were willing to assist at anytime . As said they make you feel home.

Room tip: Try those corner suites those are pretty big and have a view of the pool.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Marco G, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/Park Row, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you S R for the very kind review. It was a pleasure being your second home for the last 6 months. I can't tell you how happy our staff was when we read your comments out loud to them during our morning huddle. Comments like yours justifies their "WHY" they do what they do. We're glad you enjoyed the service and hospitality.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Good and recommended place to stay in Houston. Good Peoples are at front desk with always happy to assist you. Clean, comfortable rooms and an excellent breakfast. Overall Nice place to stay. Thank you.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marco G, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/Park Row, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Wow, thank you natarajan we greatly appreciate the wonderful comments about our hotel and especially our staff. Our goal is always provide you with the service and hospitality you have come to expect with Marriott hotels. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to Houston. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I checked in . Everything was smooth. Miss Nataly B. was total professional. I what ever help I need Miss Nataly B. took care. Very rarely I saw this kind of smooth service. Room I stayed was great for a working person. Large desk to work and nice size room and all the receptacles you need. It is well designed.

Only think I mention to management that was no sugar free syrup for the waffle and lack of

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi John B. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on Trip Advisor. Unfortunately I don't think we are the hotel you stayed at. We don't have anyone on our staff named Nataly and we do offer sugar free syrup in breakfast. I do hope you are able to leave a review for the correct hotel so they can recognize miss Nataly for the amazing service she provided you.

Thank you and have a great day.