3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$246
Priceline$248
Traveluro$260
travelup.com$271
3,944 results
All reviews toyota center convention center the executive lounge discovery green minute maid park sky bridge great hotel lobby bar attending a conference self parking within walking distance indoor pool astros game love this hotel business trip pappasitos downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2022

From the moment we arrived, till the moment we checked out, our experience was really great at Hilton Americas. The valet (Felix) was so friendly and helpful, connected us with a bellman, and the front desk was also so friendly.

Daniel was the employee working at the Hilton Honors counter, and was extremely helpful! After we checked into our room, we decided we would like an adjoining room. A quick phone call, and he got it taken care of. The beds and bedding are so comfortable, temperature so easy to adjust, tv awesome, everything so clean and neat.

( Wish there was an outdoor pool, and some kind of snack vending machines for late night munchies; all we saw were sodas available - and credit card only)

2  Thank darlah720
Jacques D'Rovencourt, General Manager at Hilton Americas-Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Dear Darla H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience at the Hilton Americas-Houston with so many others and for recognizing Felix and Daniel. We are grateful to have had you as our guest and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2022

Really enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Americas Hotel. The staff, from the front desk to housekeeping, was friendly and efficient. My bed was soft and fluffy. Mohammed at 1600 gave excellent service. Will visit again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank lacrystalevans
Jacques D'Rovencourt, General Manager at Hilton Americas-Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Dear lacrystalevans,

Thank you for your review and for highlighting our friendly and efficient staff. Recognizing Mohammad in our 1600 Bar + Grille for the excellent service he provided is very thoughtful and we have shared this with him and the rest of our team.

We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to Houston.

Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

My wife and I used our Hilton honors points to get two rooms here. Our room would not get cooled off it stayed around 73 to 75 degrees and we had it set to 60. The next morning around 8 a.m. someone opened our front door. Granted I understand I should of set my locks from the inside but in a case where I didn’t my wife and I shouldn’t have to worry about someone coming in. Don’t get me wrong, these things Were uncomfortable and I expected more out of our stay. However the hotel itself is gorgeous and clean. It would be nice if the hotel had complementary valet for overnight guest and charge visitors for the restaurant or the convention center. It does have a nice bar and a nice breakfast area. There is a pappasito’s attached to the hotel where my wife and I had an amazing lunch the next day. I do recommend this hotel, maybe it was just an off day and I received the glitches.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jacques D'Rovencourt, General Manager at Hilton Americas-Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2022

Dear fjs2084,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the thermostat not functioning properly. We recently upgraded all of our guest rooms with new thermostat units in order to ensure our guests are comfortable so it is concerning that the one in your room was not functioning properly. We did try to reach out to you via the Tripadvisor messaging service requesting the room you stayed in so our technicians may look into further. Our housekeeping team does get started at 8:00 am to service rooms. We do recommend to our guests that if they do not want to be disturbed or would not like service, placing the do not disturb sign outside the entry door is the best method to ensure that happens.

We appreciate having you and your wife as our guests and that you still consider recommending us despite the few challenges you recently experienced on this stay.

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was phenomenal. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were very clean, the beds were extra comfortable and the bread buffet was delicious. I met a lot of my Suga Sistas during our conference. The staff was very accommodating to the Sistas. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I’ve stayed at a lot of Hilton hotels and I can honestly say, this one is top of the line.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank missyann40
Jacques D'Rovencourt, General Manager at Hilton Americas-Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Dear missyann40,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your phenomenal experience at the Hilton Americas-Houston with so many others. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back when visiting Houston again.

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

We stayed three nights at this hotel for a wedding. I want to appreciate and Rommel, Muhammad, Carol, Niurka ,at the restaurant we’re amazing.
Front at the front desk Judah is welcoming respectful and impressive personality
Ben also very helpful
Rooms are clean up to date
All the staff treat you with respect and a smile
Highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 469saleema,

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize so many of our team members who assisted in making your experience at the Hilton Americas-Houston so great.

We are grateful to have had you as our guest and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when your travels bring you back to Houston.