See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I stayed here for a night before my friend joined me and it is a decent place. There are quite a few shops around for any needs. Trouble with other inmates is what turned me off-a drunk person residing in my side room disturbed me few times during the night thus depriving me of a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I don't know what gives...

I'm staying here as I write this review and just for smiles and giggles I decided to read the reviews. One of the reviewers states that there are no restaurants within walking distance (2/2009). That really got my goat, thus prompting this little impromptu retort. There's a Schlotzky's 100 feet away and an Olive Garden right after that! Across the street are other places to eat. Seriously, what's with these people flat out lying?!

Anyways, I stay here while I wait to ship out in the merchant marines. It's nice, it's clean, it's pretty inexpensive. The only downside is the internet is slow, but it only cost me $5 for my entire stay. Oh, and unlike a regular Motel 6, the lobby doesn't have someone in it 24/7. The lobby closes down at night but there's a courtesy phone to call up whoever's on watch (for lack of a better expression).

I like it here. I'd like to find a place closer to downtown, which is where I commute to, but the price and convenience make this place hard to beat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank xNateX
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I will never stay here again. At check the front desk clerk was very rude and then once i got my room and went in it was an old smell in the room. The blanket had burn holes them. I over looked it since it was only one night. I just rooled it back and used the other to sit on. Once settled I went to shower when i grabbed the wsh cloth it was a weird color so i got the towel and opene it and it looked dirty. They didnt smell clean... really had no fresh smell at all but didnt stink. As far going back... no.. no... no... never..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kamryn B
Reviewed 24 March 2011

Desk clerk made you feel you were doing her a favor by staying there. Coffee cup had a lipstick stain on it. Sheet clean but with cigarette holes in it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank DappChi
Reviewed 1 October 2009

This Hotel is now under new management and has really done some nice cleaning up since my stay in 08. The staff is very nice and attentive. I also have to say the maintence man is wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business