All reviews smelled awesome economy hotel front desk grab and go room was clean awesome stay west side first floor enjoyed my stay pets housekeeper freeway
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Red Roof last night. It was totally unexpected because I didn't realize how spacious and clean the rooms are! The front desk staff is really friendly and made my stay even better! I was surprised by the fact that the hotel contained both a business and a fitness center. Definitely will come back!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Hannah C
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised with the quality and price of this Red Roof Hotel.
Great value for money. Most of all it was clean and comfortable. There was a microwave, refrigerator, and a safe in our room.I will stay here again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Sophia W, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

We appreciate your excellent "5 Stars" review! It brings such pride reading the rave reviews our awesome guests leave for us and our readers. I will be sharing your kind words with our entire staff. We sincerely thank you for your recommendation and can not wait to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

It is was a nice hotel with good service for the price. Good location and great tasting coffee. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Had remote control issues and took it to the front desk.They resolved it quickly. Great Housekeeping staff! Would highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Sophia W, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

We appreciate your taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with us as well as our readers and potential future guests! Our team members and I take our roles in our industry very seriously and try every day to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect. I will be sure to share this review with everyone. It's always wonderful to hear such great feedback from our guests and I am pleased to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit at our Red Roof Plus- Energy Corridor location.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at many hotels but here at the Red Roof Plus the services was beyond great. Managment and staff really know how to welcome guest.My room was very clean with a fresh smell. My bed was very comfortable the housekeeping staff really did a great job in cleaning. I would recommend the Red Roof Plus to others.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. I have shared your compliments to our team. We sincerely thank you for your recommendation and cannot wait to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I was in Houston for a meeting starting early the next morning so I was looking for a place to sleep for the night. The hotel was what I needed. Inexpensive, close to the meeting, and relatively clean. I did not like being on the first floor and I don't love exterior access so if I were to stay again I would ask for a room on the second floor.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sophia W, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hello Ads2525,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. Each and every guest review is very important to us as this is the best learning tool for us in order to improve and have satisfied guests, We look forward to your next visit.to the Houston area.