See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2016

no fridge and no microwave but fairly clean. the coffee pot had an old used coffee filter and was very dirty. the price reflected the quality. good location. safe feeling. well lighted. bed clean and comfortable. would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Doug D
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

I was happy to find a hotel in a convenient location for me that takes pets for a $5 fee. Pets are allowed in the smoking rooms but I did not smell smoke. I thought $80 was way too much; more like $40. However I have not stated in a Motel 6-type lodging in decades; they've probably gone up too. Also this a decent location for access to the west side in a big city.

I got there late, 12:45 pm and figured it be ok just to crash then get back on the road. It was clean.

Around 3 am however a could next to me got into a raging fight. I and another called the desk clerk to call the police. This police department by, which is not HPD, showed up immediately, three officers. They talked to the couple but I didn't care what happened after the police left. I was out of there, at 4 a.m. The walls are thin and you never know when someone is going to go off on whoever called the police.

A young couple who had been living there for two months while working a nearby carnival were friendly and polite but were looking for "green," pot. A woman who approached the drive-through check in behind my car on foot informed me that she was there because "there are too many people at the house. I couldn't stay there."

The clerk first offered to transfer me but there were people blasting loud music in the adjoining room. I took the offered refund at that point and got back on the road.

The front desk clerk was not particularly friendly but competent. I would never stay here again, It's incredible to me that they can get $80 for very modest rooms with the rather sketchy guests that I saw in about 20 minutes of being on the property past midnight.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

Room smelled like urine, old run down and on par with 40 dollar a night dive. Complete with hooker staking out the pool. What a dump. Plus they wouldn't give me a receipt.

The night attendant at check in was great, provided extra towels no problem thanks. The day manager is a joke, arrogant and unwilling to help with a simple receipt. What a drag.

So now I have no receipt for expense reimbursement, out 200+ dollars and wife was very unhappy. Bed was comfortable but bedspread smelled like old body funk.

Never again

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2015

DO NOT BOOK ONLINE AT THEIR WEBSITE!! Apparently, if you book on their website, you unknowingly are booking with a third party and the hotel will not allow you to cancel a night at the hotel. We booked 3 rooms, one being for my 91 year old grandfather. They gave him a second floor room and when we said that he couldn't do the stairs they said that he would have to pay more for a first floor room. He was staying 2 nights and I was staying with my children for 1 night. When I tried to trade rooms with him, they would not refund his room for the second night nor would they transfer it to my room. We had to pay for an extra night. They said we could cancel with the company that did our reservation but we were under the impression we booked directly with them since we did it on their website. When we tried to cancel the second night, it wouldn't let us. And after we were unable to cancel the second night - they said it was canceled and wouldn't let us back in the room even though we had paid for it!!!

The rooms were absolutely disgusting!!! The lights didn't work, their was no remote, there were 2 pillows for a king bed, hairs in the bathroom, and dirt and dust everywhere. The furniture and carpet were stained and there were holes and stains in the walls and ceilings. The faucets didn't work and there were rust stains in the sink. It is the dirtiest, most disgusting place I had stayed. They are breaking so many regulations in that place. I do not recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed 12 October 2015

We booked this motel on a rush to visit family at a nearby hospital simply because it was close & we had no time. However that was a mistake. Its dirty, unsafe & broken down. First off you check in through a drive through with a bullet proof window. I imagine once there was a speaker. But it has broken. So there is a sign telling you to enter a license through the slot. There is no way to communicate back & forth through the window so the employee hand writes notes and holds them up, all you can do is shake your head yes or no. It is completely ridiculous.

Second when we finally checked in and arrived to our room it was dirty. The sheets appeared clean at least, but we found a dead ROACH just hanging out on the floor. Bathroom floor had not been cleaned. We almost turned around and left but it was 3am by now.

I'm sorry to the rest of humanity I stayed here prolonging there inevitable bankruptcy, please dont make the same mistake. You don't even save money. With more time to book we got a 4 star hotel, one mile away, for $5 less!

There is absolutely no reason to save here, even to save money. Just don't.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family