“Stay Alfred has done it again...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
StoneEst8...
Los Angeles, California
“Stay Alfred has done it again...”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Once again...Stay Alfred has fulfilled my wishes. Perry was a great booking agent and with all the problems I was having on my end with my email, he tranfered me over to the right people and like magic I was in there. The 1 bedroom on San Jacinto Downtown Houston is cozy, convenient, and very modern. I love the setup, the balcony location, and the bathroom is quite spectacular. Stay Alfred is always my number 1 choice.

Maggie R
“Great location, full amenities, spacious apartment”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The apartment was actually bigger than I expected! 650+ sq feet doesn't sound like a lot, but the layout was perfect--huge bathroom! It was in a great location, walking distance to some good food and bars and had free, covered, on-site parking. Getting the keys and into the apartment was a breeze. Would be perfect for an extended stay in the city (full kitchen, washer/dryer, etc.).

The only downside is the water pressure in the shower--barely a trickle. The "Change Water Filter" indicator was lit on the fridge, too, and I do wonder how long it's been that way...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing