All reviews two room suite free breakfast buffet great place to stay indoor pool next morning living area hot tub easy access kickback chlorine plumbing housekeeping
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This was the best hotel experience I’ve had ever. This hotel includes so much free stuff that saves you so much money. I didn’t have to buy breakfast, dinner, snacks or drinks (alcohol also) with my stay. The staff was amazing and the pool and fitness center was clean. I will be staying there every year when I come to Houston!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The hotel was easy to find, quiet, and well lit with gated parking (though we never saw the gate actually closed). Our room was across from the ice maker (that sounded like a vacuum cleaner running at all times) but when the door to the room shut - the noise didn't follow us. The room was very quiet!

The staff is very friendly, professional and most helpful to the guests. Kevin and Kenya were at the desk when we checked in, and Annette was the woman in charge of the food at super and again the next morning. She was always kind and very solicitous of the folks eating in the dining area. Our room was spotless, and the bed was actually made, tucked in tight which is always wonderful and rare these days (thank you to Flora).

The decor is a bit outdated and the same with the room decor. We found the room configuration a bit odd but then we've only stayed in one other Drury before. The room was small and the bathroom was up near the door, while the bedroom was far away behind the living area. Not sure why that was done but it was a bit of a trek getting up in the middle of the night.

I would definitely recommend the hotel for comfort, cleanliness and fantastic staff! I wouldn't want to stay in the small room for long, but overnight was perfect! The food options were wonderful and can't be beat!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank travlr4
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We were thrilled with our two-room suite at the Drury Inn. It was so spacious and the whole facility is clean and nicely decorated! My husband was watching a game in one room and I could watch a movie in the other. The front desk people were so friendly. The dinner, breakfast and happy hour that are included make this not only affordable but the food was better than most of a similar nature. The courtesy shuttle to the airport was also very nice and the staff so accommodating.

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank Sue W
Reviewed 15 March 2018

This hotel chain never disappoints. As always the hotel was easy to find and staff were very friendly. WE had a coupon to upgrade to a suite and it was really lovely. The bedroom was large and the bed very comfortable. We could only stay one night and it was the first time we didn't eat at the hotel for breakfast or dinner but I'm sure it was good.
The young man that was on the front desk when we checked out was very friendly and gave us several great ideas of where to eat on our way to San Antonio.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam M
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Comfortable place to stay, for the dollar. We stay here about 3 times a year, and have never had a bad experience. Right outside the madness of Houston, close enough to good restaurants . Close to top golf ,and the new water park in Katy .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family