All reviews an early flight covered walkway terminal building breakfast starts main terminal courtesy bus make your own waffles complimentary breakfast five minute walk excellent hotel the sofa bed an overnight stay modern hotel check in was quick late arrival booked this hotel one night stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Chose this hotel for its location and as mentioned on the website only a couple of minutes walk to airport. Checked in swiftly at 1600. Very smooth. Although later on they were queing outside the door. The room was spot on. Very clean, modern and functional. I booked a view of the runaway and I wasn't disappointed. Windows sound proofed so didn't disturb our sleep! Food at the bar was quite frankly delicious and priced reasonably! Can get slightly busy early evening but people just need to learn to be patient! Breakfast runs from 4 am until 10am. We went down about 9am. There was a great choice and the food was lovely! You could even make your own waffles.
My only negative was the reception and bar staff were not overly happy! The happiest staff member I saw was a lady at breakfast who happily welcomed us into the breakfast area!
Great Hotel would recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Paolo F, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

tysmith27,

Thanks for the stunning review! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, more so due to the fact you encountered a 'great stay' with us. Thanks for the commendation, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Long check in, queue was out the door so I thought I would relax at the bar and catch up on mails. A mistake as there were two long queues at the bar- you have to order food, drinks there, no service at all available

Check in was fine but réaliséd I would have to go back to the airport if I wanted to eat writhin the hour (no room service or minibar options either)

Thick carpet in the halls so wheeling luggage is a pain. The worst bit was the alarm clock in the room set at the wrong time! In an airport hotel this is ridiculous and I could have missed my flight

Please try and get the basics right-quick check in, quick food and good alarm you can depend on. Otherwise this is worse than ibis standard

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Paolo F, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Goessag,

Thank you for the review. Really sorry your stay was not to your satisfaction, as I state to all of our guests; I request all complaints, no matter how small, are raised with a member of the management team who are available around the clock so we are at least given the chance to rectify any negative situation. I wonder if you would be so kind to do so, at your earliest convenience. I beleive in honesty always, and fully appreciate that we can't always get everything right all of the time and also consider your feedback invaluable in taking the necessary corrective action where possible.

I fully appreciate we are a busy airport hotel, however it is never our intention to upset any of our guests as I hope you will notice after reading the majority of our reviews. For the benefit of our readers, I would like to highlight some points which will further enhance your stay should you stay with us again.

- Digital Key - our hotel is equipped with straight to room technology. Available to all of our Hilton Honors guests, you can chose your room, check in and go straight to your room, thus avoiding any queues - all with the Hilton Honors app.
- Dining options - we have since made some operational changes to our food and beverage outlet, which we hope will aid in the reduction of any queues during our busy periods.
- Alarm - we realise the clocks can be tampered with, and do endeavour to ensure they are at the correct time always, however we do have an automated wake up call service available to all of our guests with the addition of a TV wake up call which can be configured directly by our guests.

In conclusion, our hotel is still very new, and our sumptious carpets are still being worn in. However it is now and will always be our aim to keep the property in tip-top condition, I can only apologise for the fact our carpets caused personal issue. Your review has not and will not fall on deaf ears, corrective action has already taken place and is an ongoing process within our young business as we continue to grow.

I do hope you will get in touch with us, also that you will stay with us again so we are given the chance to sway your opinion of the hotel.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our flight was cancelled so we booked a room and were thoroughly impressed.
It's only a couple of minutes walk from the airport to the hotel.
The rooms are modern and have everything you need in them.
The food at the restaurant is Good, but a little pricey as you would expect!

The staff were friendly and always did their best to help.
Breakfast is served from 0400-1100 so has good options for mostly everyone.
Would recommend

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank avatardrex

avatardrex,

Thank you for the great review! Really appreciate your positive feedback, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back to the hotel again very soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed for 1 night! The hotel is located 5 minutes by walk from the Stansted airport! This the best place to rest between the flights. The beds are very comfortable and the bathroom is very nice to take a relaxing shower after and before the flight! The breakfast is amazing and it is starting from 4:00 am until 11:00 am so you will not miss your breakfast if you have an early flight! The lobby bar serves one of the best beers that I have ever tried! The staff is very polite! The hotel lobby has a great atmosphere and it is very nice to sit a relax there!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

hibisscus,

Thank you for your wonderful review! Sounds like you enjoyed a great stay with us, I will be sure to share your feedback with the Team as they work very hard in order to deliver a seamless stay to all of our guests. We hope you will allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel again very soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel was great, rooms were great, service was ok, but the hotel is extremely difficult to find. Arriving at Stanstead airport, i could not find any markings to the hotel. Airport employees did not know about it, and i spent a long time finding it.Tip, as you depart airport terminal, turn right, walk to the end of the terminal, , you will see it on your right. cross the railroad on the bridge.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Paolo F, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Borgarj,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. Whilst I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, I can only apologise on behalf of the airport for the fact you had difficulty finding us. The hotel is signed on all boards, and your directions are correct, however I will pick this up with them as I am afraid we only have so much control here. That said, I do hope you will chose our hotel should you be back in Stansted in the future, we would love the chance to welcome you back!