All reviewsnice hotelathens airportcarstartminlining
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Starting from the very beginning, upon our arrival we have to wait into the Reception for several minutes and nobody appears so we had to call them in order to have the Receptionist come.
Upon entering the room we faced with a very small room with a double bed right next to the balcony door and in between three walls without proper space in between. The photos are self explanatory of the condition.
Second comment is that the bathroom was also extremely tiny without enough space for the shower. The photos are also stating the condition.
In the balcony the situation was not much better. The building has been renovated, possibly in early 2000 on the expectation of the Athens Olympic games 2004 and since then nothing else has done. Pieces of paint were lying from the roof and TV cables were visible also.
As far as the breakfast is concerned was the same all the days we stayed there. The breakfast was consisted of omelet, sausages with heave odor, yogurt, jam, cereals, cheese, ham, bread, tea, milk and coffee which were hard to find.
The vending machines for snacks and coffee were either empty or inoperative.
Also during our stay (4 days) they changed us only the towels and not the sheets.
The personnel were only the receptionist (working on twelve hours shifts) who was also in charge of the breakfast and a lady for the cleaning.
We have not any bad feeling about them as they were very polite and helpful.
We believe that the owners have to renovate the premises the soonest possible, hire more personnel and arrange that the vending machines are in operating status.
It’s a reasonable recommendation if you have appointments in the nearby area as it is far from downtown and very hard to drive from and to central Athens.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank eliask58
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Nice Little hotel and we have the suits on 4th floor - The hotel nied more light on the stairs and in room they need a el thebottle so people can make them selfs a Coop of the or coffee - Vasilos is the great man on this hotel - always a smile on his face - a bite fare from the citycenter off Athen but if you want a more fun holliday an like to see the country is this hotel perfect. 21 busstop to the trainstation and then 17 stop to the city center off athens.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Superdom527
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Cute boutique hotel. The staff was great. A bit overworked though as the was one person taking care of everyone. It was a buffet style free breakfast and the patrons loaded up in everything. Food ran out and the cleaner had to go cook which left dishes everywhere. Can't blame them for the mess though as the patrons did not clean after themselves. We liked the hotel. Rooms were very clean. The chachkies were interesting. Really enjoyed it.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I genuinely was visiting Greece, Athens for a short business/leisure trip from the UK. I booked with this hotel, and everything seemed fine (price, hotel infor, pics etc), however, only upon my arrival I was notified that my hotel is assigned to a different hotel which is further away in a area unknown to me.

So, I as a British was tolerant and accepted this shortcoming but incurred extra expense through my taxi and found the assigned hotel was very poor in services - was not as Anixi Bout. Hotel as assured.

Message to anyone booking this hotel - Gents or Ladies... Do not book with this hotel as they care little about providing a service to a person travelling outside his/her country. I incurred taxi bills, and lost my hotel booking costs under extreme short notice.

Do not waste your money or ruin your holiday/business trip, as I later discovered the more closer you are to Athens, the better the hospitality you receive. This hotel is 20-30 miles away from main place for torists so be aware!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank 11_ACartier
Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

The only reason someone should stay there is to hide from someone. The room was spacious with no place to move in the bath. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was really poor with no variety not even cakes! It was quite clean.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business