See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly.if you are in the Harlingen area for vacations or business trip, this is the place to stay. Prices are very reasonable too. Breakfast ok, the location is good. There is restaurants very close to the hotel

• Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Rooms were clean but outdated. Beds were okay and slept well. No coffee pot in the room. Breakfast was cold cereal or pastries with institutional coffee out of a machine. Good thing Whatabuger and Starbucks are across the street.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Clean, recently painted room. Comfortable bed. Soap and shampoo dispenser in the tub-shower. Nice flat screen TV, small fridge, even a microwave that all work! A pleasant surprise for the price. Nice table and chairs to sit at for dinner. Even an easy chair. Great food places, pharmacy and grocery store nearby. Plenty of parking. Clean pool and hot-tub, just wish we had brought our suits! Very friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2014

I was in town visiting my son who attends the Marine Military academy in Harlingen, this place was great for the price, room is clean, nice neutral smell, no chemical smell
air conditioner is loudish, but I still slept, bed not real comfortable, but still slept fine.
staff was friendly.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Came late at night looking for a room. Requested for a room near the office as I had already parked close by and had luggage. The clerk just wanted me to sign the agreement without reading. Kept repeating "sign here" "sign here". Irritated at her behavior I asked here to hold on. That upset her even further. When I called her to say that my room, a long way from the office, has a smoking sign even though I had requested a non-smoking room, she started getting abusive. Had an experience that I would like to forget. I got woken up early next morning because of somebody putting the TV loudly and keeping the door open. But knowing that I had this rude clerk, I did not bother to call. The manager or the owner that I met to recount my experience was much more professional.

Room Tip: Cross your fingers for a good front office representative.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo